All Inclusive Resort Day Pass - Roatan??

hnokes

On 12/7/2023 at 10:51 AM, Outta My Work Clothes said:

Our second time to Roatan and second time to Infinity. Did everything on our own, booked reservation on line as previously mentioned. Price has gone up ($45/person) since last trip bout 7 yrs ago. Walked out to taxi area... ignoring all tourist hawks, and found a taxi for the day of $50 for both of us. Construction was slight damper/ lil longer walk around construction to get to beach. Once there it was almost non existent. (no noise at All). Pool area is beautiful and since we are 'sea' people only looked! 2 recliners at water front w umbrellas,  service was excellent, our server was there whenever we needed, drinks on  recliners, went up to table for wings and other appys, which were very good... water is crystal clear... lil too clear for my wife when after seeing bunch of lil fish swim by... 1 foot fish scurries by, good thing she didn't see that. peddlers are an annoyance as one goes by and other is waiting to sell. But they know the meaning of no.. it rain'd about an hour before we planned on leaving. Food drink bill was $45, walked out front to where our driver was waiting. trip is around 25 minutes. Enjoyable Day cut short by a non passing shower.

Is it worth spending the additional $45 on the silver package to get 3 drinks, app and main?

I’ve never seen a menu with prices there. 

thanks.