VROOM

Aatagirl

1 hour ago, Aatagirl said:

I'm going on a cruise Monday for 11 nights and I want to know if 30% off is a good deal for one, or will there be better offers once we're on the ship?

Thank you. 

30% is meaningless.  What is the daily price?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Aatagirl said:

I'm going on a cruise Monday for 11 nights and I want to know if 30% off is a good deal for one, or will there be better offers once we're on the ship? Thank you. 

Voom is cheaper pre-cruise unless you are a Diamond or above and have some discounts or free time to use. 

• Thanks 1

onboard prices are anywhere from $24.99 to $26.99 / per day - depends on the ship.   I'm sure your best bet is buy on cruise planner now. 

If your cruise leaves this coming Monday, you want to purchase no later Friday as they will shut down purchases from cruise planner 2 or 3 days before your sail date.  

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

Voom is cheaper pre-cruise unless you are a Diamond or above and have some discounts or free time to use. 

Hey, after this cruise, we will finally be diamond. I had no idea discounts were one of the perks; I thought it was all about the free drinks! LOL 

Thanks for your response! 😊

10 hours ago, Aatagirl said:

Hey, after this cruise, we will finally be diamond. I had no idea discounts were one of the perks; I thought it was all about the free drinks! LOL 

Thanks for your response! 😊

Ha, goals!  I bought Voom for $15.99/day for an upcoming trip but am on the fence about the UBP since it's at $75.99/day BUT if you are looking at both, right now that combo is $88.99 coming out ahead of them individually.  Only sharing in case those were already on your list.  I'm holding out for a better price for the UBP but figured unless the Key drops a lot, I'd snag Voom just for me at the $15.99.