Tell me about Conquest 1A's

I guess it's good that this thread came up again. Many of the 1A's have been reclassified. I had a good 1A on deck seven and I have two more booked (that have been reclassified/upgraded) so we need to update this thread with the new information.

For example, 2465 and 2462 are no longer 1A's, they are now 6B's. Big jump up for same cabin, huh?

The stateroom I had on Conquest was 1207, it had two porthole windows. And the two beds were pushed together for me. Its about the same size as any reg inside cabin I thought.

Okay, our cruise is booked. Now, more want to go, but prices are up! I got a good price for a 1A, but don't know about this catagory. I see online, that there are bunks, but have heard that some are just like 4A's(you can push beds together), then I read that some have a bed and a convertable sofa! Have you had a 1A room on this ship? If so, what was the cabin # and how was it arranged? Thanks in advance!

• 5 months later...
There are several people that are refering to 2465 as a 1A. I am looking at Carnivals deck plans and 2465 is a 6 B on the web site and the catalogue.

Have they recently changed the numbering or something?

John

Yes they did. Big jump from a 1A to a 6B. I still have it booked as a 1A for this fall though. Since drydock/Freeport hopefully the propeller is fixed. There was a LOT of vibration in that cabin last time I was in it.

Archived