Options for lunch on Embarkation Day

wesport

47 minutes ago, Tranquility Base said:

Thanks to you both.

So, just to confirm what to expect please.

For embarkation and sea day lunches Reserve Class would be in their normal mid ship restaurant, whilst others would use the aft restaurant ?

(Diamond Princess)

That is what we had in our last 3 cruises but have not been on the Diamond for awhile so I can’t confirm that ship

• Thanks 1

On 2/25/2023 at 6:31 AM, wesport said:

What are the options for lunch on embarkation day. Is it just the Lido?

I’ve been on 38 cruises with Princess & one of the main dining rooms, usually on deck 6, is opened from 12 noon to 1:30 pm. It’s not kept open till later as they need to get the room ready for the dinner.  As others have mentioned the International cafe is always opened 24x7. At the pool deck you usually have the burger station opened & possibly the pizza station. 

For me I prefer a relaxing sit down lunch in the MDR.

Tom😀

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tranquility Base said:

Thanks to you both.

So, just to confirm what to expect please.

For embarkation and sea day lunches Reserve Class would be in their normal mid ship restaurant, whilst others would use the aft restaurant ?

(Diamond Princess)

Correct…on the Diamond and the Caribbean Princess (for me).

• Thanks 1

Can anyone confirm where the embarkation day lunch is currently  for Reserve Class on the Grand Princess? Reason I ask, several months ago someone posted the embarkation day event list and it showed Boticelli for all passengers on that day. Reserve class lunch for all other days was in Da Vinci. 

5 minutes ago, hobo1937 said:

Can anyone confirm where the embarkation day lunch is currently  for Reserve Class on the Grand Princess? Reason I ask, several months ago someone posted the embarkation day event list and it showed Boticelli for all passengers on that day. Reserve class lunch for all other days was in Da Vinci. 

On Grand now all Reserve dining is in Da Vinci. Regular folks breakfast and lunch in Botticelli

• Thanks 1