Private Transport Orlando to Canaveral

Sureshoe

We are traveling to Orlando and cruising out of Port Canaveral. We have four adults and four children. We really would prefer her not to take a large shuttle where we might be stuck on the bus for a long time is sitting around waiting. I’ve had some friends recommend using a private shuttle or a limo.

Does anybody have a private shuttle company they recommend? Trying to strike the balance between cost and convenience, but I don’t mind spending a little bit more for good service.

Welcome to Cruise Critic:

I would highly recommend Cruise Control. We had just amazing service for our extended family 4 adults and two kids this past April. Call Corey directly and he'll take care of your transportation needs.

(888) 416-8830

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Welcome to Cruise Critic:

I would highly recommend Cruise Control. We had just amazing service for our extended family 4 adults and two kids this past April. Call Corey directly and he'll take care of your transportation needs.

(888) 416-8830

Yes, Corey is great! 

And, Cruise Control uses a 12 passenger Ford shuttle van.   There website says they usually just book 10 per vehicle. For 8 of you, practically a private shuttle.  You don't have to wait for a large bus to fill up for your trip.

• Like 1