So Confused - What is the difference? Premium Non alcholic Package to the now named Zero Proof

heatheranderson13

I purchased the Premium Non alcoholic Package for just myself in the cabin on two back to back cruises leaving next week.  Recently they got rid of two options and there is now the Zero Proof.  What is is unclear if it is exactly the same or is there something removed?  I have researched and called them directly (they told me last night they would honor the Premium Non Alcoholic Package) and I am still very confused as it shows different things everywhere - perhaps no smoothies and frozen drinks, but the rest remains the same??? 

One of the packages is now 40% off on the second week and if it is the same I would like to cancel and re-book saving myself about $100.  When I called Celebrity she just said they would honor it?  But could not clarify what the differences were 😞 and said consult the website.

Does anyone know?  Has anyone had the Zero Proof since the change?

Help me please, can I cancel and rebook and saves some money to get the same thing?

I had the NonAlcohol package on the Solstice and was served exactly what I had originally paid for as far as drinks - those products added when they sold Zero Proof (and increased the price) were not covered.  Your card will be the clue as to which products the computer system will recognize as included at no extra charge.

The official Celebrity FAQ lists frozen drinks/smoothies (though this might not include Spa Cafe smoothies) with the new Zero Proof. 

We have it on our reflection cruise next week and if we notice anything we can't get that we would expect I'll report back.

On 2/26/2023 at 11:50 AM, JCruise85 said:

The official Celebrity FAQ lists frozen drinks/smoothies (though this might not include Spa Cafe smoothies) with the new Zero Proof. 

We have it on our reflection cruise next week and if we notice anything we can't get that we would expect I'll report back.

thanks I will be on board by then 🙂  I am going to assume all will be fine.

On 2/26/2023 at 11:44 AM, SbbquilterUT said:

I had the NonAlcohol package on the Solstice and was served exactly what I had originally paid for as far as drinks - those products added when they sold Zero Proof (and increased the price) were not covered.  Your card will be the clue as to which products the computer system will recognize as included at no extra charge.

may i ask what they added

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know if there is a limit on bottled water, San Pelligrino and such on the Zero Proof package?   It does seem expensive (I'm used to fountain soda package for like $11/day).   But if they're offering bottled water that I could take on tour and just to drink in the room, it may be worth it to me.   Note: I'm not trying to take advantage, but at the same time, I don't want there to be a secret limit of one bottle of water and one smoothie or something like that.   I'm normally a heavy water/carbonated water drinker.

7 minutes ago, southerngoose said:

Does anyone know if there is a limit on bottled water, San Pelligrino and such on the Zero Proof package?   It does seem expensive (I'm used to fountain soda package for like $11/day).   But if they're offering bottled water that I could take on tour and just to drink in the room, it may be worth it to me.   Note: I'm not trying to take advantage, but at the same time, I don't want there to be a secret limit of one bottle of water and one smoothie or something like that.   I'm normally a heavy water/carbonated water drinker.

Unlimited premium bottled water, both  sparkling and still water.