Princess plus psckage

TwoCarolinaCruisers

4 hours ago, BamaVol said:

Is there an updated bar price list posted somewhere on CC?  I’d like to look it over if you can point me in the right direction..

49 minutes ago, UpcountryTravelers said:

I saw it recently on another site, but couldn't find it again today.  Senior problems.  Only one I remember was "Dirty Banana" at $18.  (Not my favorite, by any means, but I considered it typical.)

Post #18 has many drink list pics.  Dirty banana is showing as $12.

• Like 1

Hello-

I think there's some confusion because after initially offering the Plus and Premiere packages, they were modified/updated.  So it depends on if you had already purchased the package before the update and the addition of some of the perks.  I do believe the drink price level increased some in the updated packages as well as some things were added.  Of course there was an increase in price also!

9 hours ago, SDWalt said:

Hello-

I think there's some confusion because after initially offering the Plus and Premiere packages, they were modified/updated.  So it depends on if you had already purchased the package before the update and the addition of some of the perks.  I do believe the drink price level increased some in the updated packages as well as some things were added.  Of course there was an increase in price also!

The confusion is on the part of Princess.

Hello. 

Are the Drinks at Bellinis included in the Princess Plus Package? I.e. are they more than $15. I know that they were not included in the previous Princess Plus package. If anyone currently onboard could post a picture of the Bellinis drink menu with prices, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you