Harmaony of the Seas Cabin Guaranty Cabin Question

shell55

This is the first time I have booked a guaranty cabin. I booked a guaranty ocean view balcony 4D category. But now I am seeing a guaranty ocean view balcony XB category which is $100 pp higher in price. Does anyone know what the difference is. I want to make sure I do not get a boardwalk or central park balcony as I just saw that it looks like they are a higher category??  and  it states that I will get a 4D or higher category.

1 minute ago, shell55 said:

I want to make sure I do not get a boardwalk or central park balcony as I just saw that it looks like they are a higher category?

Unless you are gambler stick with what you have - you might get the same 4D (or worse) you will get with what you have now.

48 minutes ago, shell55 said:

This is the first time I have booked a guaranty cabin. I booked a guaranty ocean view balcony 4D category. But now I am seeing a guaranty ocean view balcony XB category which is $100 pp higher in price. Does anyone know what the difference is. I want to make sure I do not get a boardwalk or central park balcony as I just saw that it looks like they are a higher category??  and  it states that I will get a 4D or higher category.

XB is the oceanview balcony gty.  XN is the neighbourhood balcony gty.

Booking the XB will likely get you assigned a 4D