Dining Times?

amberdc87

Right now we have early dining for our Jubilee cruise next Feb. I'm thinking about switching to anytime but not sure. I read that with anytime, you can request reservations at the other restaurants, earlier times, than if I have scheduled dining. Can anyone elaborate on this? 

I really wanted same wait staff every night, but the thought have possibly not being able to eat at other locations other than MDR, I'm not sure.

38 minutes ago, 1025cruise said:

At least on Mardi Gras and Celebration, Chibang, Cucina, and Guys are extensions of MTD, so if you are on assigned dining, you can't eat in those restaurants until after 7:30. 

Okay 730 isn't terrible. Someone on FB said after 9pm. I was like good grief! That's not time for anyone else to eat, after all the reservations are taking by ATD

1 hour ago, amberdc87 said:

I really wanted same wait staff every night, but the thought have possibly not being able to eat at other locations other than MDR, I'm not sure.

You can still have the same wait staff each night in the MDR with Anytime Dining. All you have to do is request them. We typically stick with the same wait staff, and always do ATD. 

• Like 1