Is Johnny Rockets included on UDP?

Sigyn

3 minutes ago, njsmom said:

Curious which restaurants are included on the UDP. I know my son would prefer Johnny Rockets for lunch at least one of the sea days. 

Yes it is included, saying  that I will also say Playmakers is much, much better for burgers, fries onions rings, and wings.  The $20 credit will cover a huge lunch.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just noticed something odd in the app as I was looking for the menu at Johhny Rockets. In the "know before you go" section it states not included in dining packages. The website still shows it as included in the UDP. Wondering if this is just a glitch or if its going to be removed from UDP.

I have read that Johnny Rockets is not included (in the UDP) on ships that are al a carte only.  Is that the case?  Also does anyone know if Johnny Rockets is included on Anthem of the Seas for Star Class since it is al a carte?

Edited by TheBucketLister

18 hours ago, TheBucketLister said:

I have read that Johnny Rockets is not included (in the UDP) on ships that are al a carte only.  Is that the case?  Also does anyone know if Johnny Rockets is included on Anthem of the Seas for Star Class since it is al a carte?

we had UDP on Anthem and johnny rocket was included

25 minutes ago, Surfguyxxx said:

On a side note, I hear JR has a fantastic breakfast yet I've never gone there to eat.  🤔

Its ok. I wouldn’t say fantastic. Basically it’s just better than the chaos of Windjammer

• Haha 1