Mary Mac - The Limelight Club

Interestedcruisefan

If you are on a P and O cruise anytime soon and you see Mary Mac is performing in the Limelight Club do yourself a favour and make sure you book a place to watch her

She's on Arvia now doing her trial week for P and O. 

If they don't sign her up for every cruise they can get I would be amazed. I predict she becomes the go to act for the Limelight clubs aboard P and O ships for years to come. You heard it here first!!

Brilliant act. A drag artist from Scotland. Who is incredibly funny, has a great voice and can dance as well!!

Lol

Shes got it all!

Perfect cruise ship entertainer.

11 out of 10.

And fair play to P and O for booking her.  I was very sceptical before the show. But like I say don't hesitate to book this show if available on your cruise. Superb entertainment. 

Edited by Interestedcruisefan
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, swanseaboy said:

Completely agree with you. I saw Mary in the Limelight on Iona last month. She was amazing. That end song was unbelievable!! 

Yep looks like they've given her a week on both ships initially? 

She's got a lot of shows on this cruise and it's a big club to fill each night with guests prepared to pay 25 each. But as word spreads I don't think that will be a problem.

I would pay to watch the show again. However, will avoid doing that and hope she's on next time we cruise instead

Meal was excellent in there last night as well

3 hours ago, terrierjohn said:

Is she a he or a she, just asking for a friend?

Mary Mac was a very smart young man out of drag, happened to see him with his mum about the ship.

Several inches shorter than on stage as the fabulous sparkling platform footwear was gone. I could not even have walked in these shoes far less danced.

• Like 2

On 2/28/2023 at 5:13 PM, Eglesbrech said:

Mary Mac was a very smart young man out of drag, happened to see him with his mum about the ship.

Several inches shorter than on stage as the fabulous sparkling platform footwear was gone. I could not even have walked in these shoes far less danced.

I saw him with his mum too in the atrium. He reminded me a little of Gok Wan when not in drag. Huge glasses and I think he was wearing a suit. Lovely to see him with his mum. 

• Like 1

I overheard a conversation on Iona some chap saying he booked the limelight club expecting to see a young lass from Scotland singing folk songs but boy was he wrong. He then went on to say how good it was and how much he enjoyed it. 

• Haha 4

I’ve posted about her before but worth repeating. If you have a chance to see her onboard, do it. She is absolutely amazing and quite simply the best cruise ship entertainer I’ve ever seen. She is THAT good. 
I was fortunate enough to see her on Ventura in October, and to say she had the crowd in the palm of her hand would be an understatement. 

Just a fantastic act. 

We have just come back from 2 weeks on Iona. Ray Quinn was on the first week, he was excellent. I didn’t know he had such a good singing voice and he was funny and engaged very much with audience. 

We saw Joel Harper Jackson in the second week he was good but the show appeared to be all about him, with little engaging with he audience, so not as enjoyable.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jennizor said:

We have just come back from 2 weeks on Iona. Ray Quinn was on the first week, he was excellent. I didn’t know he had such a good singing voice and he was funny and engaged very much with audience. 

We saw Joel Harper Jackson in the second week he was good but the show appeared to be all about him, with little engaging with he audience, so not as enjoyable.

Does Ray Quinn do more music than Swing?