The Fleet Report and Daily for Tuesday February 28th, 2023

StLouisCruisers

8 hours ago, lazey1 said:

Good afternoon everyone. I have not posted for awhile as I have not felt well but I have been reading everyday. Prayers for those who need them, whether they know they need them or not and shout outs for those who we can celebrate. I am an animal lover, particularly cats and I cried for all the fur babies that have crossed the rainbow bridge recently.

This has not been a good month for me and I am very thankful that it is almost done. I have been to the cardiology office 3 times this month, seen by 3 different PA's, had 2 blood draws, a Sinus CT Scan, a Chest  Enhanced CT Scan, a lower extremity arterial US, and a  lower extremity vein US. Tomorrow I will have a Chemical Nuclear Stress Test and that will finish the testing at least until I go back to the PA for results on March 15. Of course every test was scheduled for a different day. So far I have only been notified of the results of one blood test which indicated congestive heart failure. After getting 4 new Rx I am breathing easier, the swelling in my legs and feet has gone down and the fatigue is not as bad. Before I return to cardiology I will see my pulmonologist on March 6 and gastro-enterologist on March 7. I will finally been seen by my newly assigned Cardiologist on March 28th. (My previous cardiologist left the practice in June).  Ok, rant over.

Thank you to all who have posted photos of today's and of all the daily destinations.  The meal today looks so good and the wine sounds great.

Jane

Wow what a busy and worrying month you have had Jane @lazey1.

Sending you my prayers 🙏 and very best wishes for good results for all of your tests and for your health to be a lot better soon.

Graham.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Kurtybee123 said:

You do such a fantastic job of keeping this going and providing thoughtful responses to everyone, just keep doing what works best for you! And 3 months in to raising our now 7 month old terrier rescue pup, I hope for your DD and DSIL that it works out.  It’s so fulfilling but also a full time job! Bailey says hi to the Daily.  She graduates her six week beginner training tomorrow! image.thumb.jpeg.c0658c4b9174224355fbc63ecc942833.jpeg

Hi Bailey.

You look lovely.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, cl8ssy ch8ssis said:

All this for one day?

I found it interesting that Cruise Critic would not let me register as Classy Chassis. I guess becuase there is a forbidden three letter word embedded within - two of them in my case. Very silly. But I will press on as is.

🙃

Welcome aboard! Consider this your alias!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

All this for one day?

I found it interesting that Cruise Critic would not let me register as Classy Chassis. I guess becuase there is a forbidden three letter word embedded within - two of them in my case. Very silly. But I will press on as is.

🙃

Welcome to cruise critic.

Graham.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Cruzin Terri said:

Well, the TV table arrived.  It was so heavy we could not pick up the box and bring it into the house. We had to unpack it at the front door.  We have all the pieces laid out in the living room.  We have decided to have Wayfair come and put it together.  We have spent so much money at this point that what is another $80 bucks.  We just can’t do it.

So they will be here on Friday morning to put it together.  Putting this thing together is just too much.  Too heavy and beyond us.

Just can’t do it.  

I guess at this point you are all realizing that DH is starting to have some problems and I am handling everything alone. I really need some prayers.  Have been hesitant to say anything but this flood has put him over the edge.

No wonder I can’t sleep.

Terri

Terri prayers for you as you deal with DH's health problems. 🙏  And don't worry about the table.  It will get done and you two don't have to strain yourselves trying to lift, move and assemble it.  

11 hours ago, aliaschief said:

And there you go with all the time and work on this post which is a recipe for no sleep! ❤️ Thanks for all your loyalty and contributions to the Daily.👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Feeling a lot better today with some extra sleep last night.  And yesterday was an especially busy day.  Thanks for your support.

All this for one day?

🙃

Welcome to the Daily!  Hope to see you here again.

9 hours ago, Kurtybee123 said:

You do such a fantastic job of keeping this going and providing thoughtful responses to everyone, just keep doing what works best for you! And 3 months in to raising our now 7 month old terrier rescue pup, I hope for your DD and DSIL that it works out.  It’s so fulfilling but also a full time job! Bailey says hi to the Daily.  She graduates her six week beginner training tomorrow! image.thumb.jpeg.c0658c4b9174224355fbc63ecc942833.jpeg

Bailey is so adorable!    Good that she's graduating from her beginners class.  My DGDog Sadie is 11 months and went to puppy kindergarten.  It helped but DD says she's going to 1st grade soon.  LOL!  Apparently Milo the 2 month old is doing okay so far.  DD took 2 personal days from school to stay home and help the dogs to acclimate.  We love photos of the pets so please share as Bailey gets older.  Tell us what breed she is.  Sadie and Milo (and Gracie before them) are cavapoos.  Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and poodle.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Terri prayers for you as you deal with DH's health problems. 🙏  And don't worry about the table.  It will get done and you two don't have to strain yourselves trying to lift, move and assemble it

Wayfair is sending someone on Friday to assemble it.  Too heavy and complicated.  Have to simplify my life.

Terri

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Cruzin Terri said:

Wayfair is sending someone on Friday to assemble it.  Too heavy and complicated.  Have to simplify my life.

Terri

That's a nice service they have, and I didn't even know they had it available.  Simplifying our lives is a good thing.  

• Like 1