Gold VC Free Birthday Cake?

Tierun

• 1 year later...

I was curious about this also it says it’s a perk of the gold voyagers club, and it’s my wife’s birthday didn’t know if I had to order it which says $16 and then they would take it off or credit me or they just send it automatically? Thanks for any updates on those who have experience with this.

4 hours ago, Mojobaby7 said:

I was curious about this also it says it’s a perk of the gold voyagers club, and it’s my wife’s birthday didn’t know if I had to order it which says $16 and then they would take it off or credit me or they just send it automatically? Thanks for any updates on those who have experience with this.

Are you talking about the cake price under items you can purchase? We did not purchase it, I just told CS when I booked and reminded our waiter and they brought us the cake. 

16 hours ago, Mojobaby7 said:

You don't need to purchase, that's the option for people who wish to buy one and aren't eligible for the VC cake. 

You're automatically eligible if sailing on your birthday. Just confirm with guest service when you'd like it to be delivered. 

On 8/2/2024 at 2:59 AM, CruisingFox27 said:

You don't need to purchase, that's the option for people who wish to buy one and aren't eligible for the VC cake. 

You're automatically eligible if sailing on your birthday. Just confirm with guest service when you'd like it to be delivered. 

Am I eligible for the VC cake if my birthday is one day prior to my sailing? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2024 at 1:59 AM, CruisingFox27 said:

Do you know or does anyone know if you're disembarking on your birthday if you would be able to get it the night before? I would have done my birthday but it was a 4 day and would have had to book 2 cruises which came out about 15% more than booking the 7 day the week before where I get off on my birthday. 

10 hours ago, GeoHack said:

Do you know or does anyone know if you're disembarking on your birthday if you would be able to get it the night before? I would have done my birthday but it was a 4 day and would have had to book 2 cruises which came out about 15% more than booking the 7 day the week before where I get off on my birthday. 

I'm 99% sure if you arrange for it they will bring you one, but I agree that trying to do this same day, last day will not work out well!  

• Like 2

15 hours ago, GeoHack said:

Just tell your waiter one night in the middle of the cruise that you're celebrating your birthday the next night. Then remind them the at the beginning of dinner the night you want to celebrate. I doubt your waiter would card you🤣 They won't know that it isn't your exact birthday!

YMMV. . but it's worked for me every time I've wanted to celebrate a special event on a cruise (birthday, anniversary, great hair day, etc)

• Like 1