MDR Menu in the Blu (on Solstice)

cruise101

After I commented I noticed that on another thread someone who sailed Solstice in January said you could not order the standard MDR classics menu in Blu.  Others here are saying you can.  We often dine in Blu and Caesar salad, shrimp cocktail, and French onion soup are our go-to dishes almost every single day.  Would love to hear some more feedback on recent cruisers on Solstice or any S class Blu restaurant for that matter as to what they have experienced this year.

• Like 1

I was on Eclipse from Sydney last month. We ate in Blu and were able to choose from the normal MDR menu and the Blu menu. The team were excellent allowing us to mix and match. Every night they gave us the Blu menu and MDR menu to look at. My husband is very fussy so it made life so much easier for us. I like the Blu menu he likes very simple fare so it worked very well. We were last on Celebrity in 2016 and still had a great time and thought the service was excellent. We noticed a few changes but it was almost the same experience for us.