Rotterdam Here We Come

doone

15 hours ago, KAKcruiser said:

How are the piano players in Billboard?  There have been some who are excellent and some not so much.

The piano players I think are very good.  Lots of people there during their performances.

I am just not a fan of the whole piano bar scene.  They're obligated to play The Hits, which often don't fit their vocal range.  And just because it was a hit doesn't mean it was any good.  I'm continually amazed at some of the inferior songs that became big hits.  People just have no ear, I suppose. Yeah, I'm a music snob.  And I absolutely cannot listen to people sing who are off key, which often happens when they have to sing songs not in their range!

Anyway, back to the Rotterdam...

Can anyone confirm that they have PG Tips tea bags on the buffet?  I know it's not a big deal, but I'm always So Happy when I see them there.  Best tea ever.  FTR, the bags have no tag, so if you don't know what they look like, you wouldn't know the brand.  The bags are a pyramid shape and are usually in a glass jar next to the other tea selections.