Wonderful time - just Thanks

I was on the Ovation Jan 23 Sydney to New Zealand and I just want to say Aussis and Kiwis made my cruise so wonderful. The people where wonderful, the food was excellent. The Cities so beautiful. Getting on at the start so easy. I'm from US and already planning my next trip to Australia and New Zealand. If anyone is in Sydney take the Taste of Chinatown tour from Trip Advisor. I learned so much and had some wonderful tea and food. 

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Nice to hear you enjoyed your adventure to NZ and Australia . Great you enjoyed mixing with us Colonials,  come again.

Not really about cruising but some years ago we were in a car accident in Devon on a very narrow country road (not our fault at all) and the 'big brass' from the police station came out. A local asked how he could help, to which Ma'am replied, "You can give our Colonial Cousins a cup of tea." Every time I hear/read us referred to as colonials I remember it. LOL.