Switched cabin to 8172 on Constellation

gordylad

So we will be on the constellation next year for the first time [first time M class ship] and had an opportunity to switch from a balcony cabin to a sv balcony cabin so I chose 8172. Could still take 7208 one deck below.

Any comments [pictures] welcome from people who have stayed in either.

thanks

34 minutes ago, gordylad said:

So we will be on the constellation next year for the first time [first time M class ship] and had an opportunity to switch from a balcony cabin to a sv balcony cabin so I chose 8172. Could still take 7208 one deck below.

Any comments [pictures] welcome from people who have stayed in either.

thanks

Our last cruise was on Constellation (TA) this past Oct/Nov.  We stayed in aft cabin 8166 (FV) which is 3 aft cabins away on the same deck.  That view from back there was wonderful.  While you are waiting for someone who stayed there to give you feedback, I will post these views from the back of Constellation on Deck 8:

image.thumb.jpeg.3cbdfebe852d8eac9631e8bb375eb8fc.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.2f68fb9d4644d886d289b5288c8e991a.jpeg

• Like 1

I presume you aware that the aft balconies are one of the attributes that sets the Millennium class ships apart from the other ship's in Celebrity's fleet. They are extremely spacious. A large portion of the balcony is covered from above to protect from the sun/rain and affords privacy from above. Deck 7 aft balconies are actually about 2-3 feet deeper than the same balcony above it. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, gordylad said:

We have been in many aft cabins in s class ships and now really looking forward to trying m class. 

We've been in 8172 on Millennium, and will be in 8172 on Constellation TA Nov 2024.  Great balcony.  Canvas over the first half for privacy.

• Like 3

Have been on the M class ships many times and always book  ( try to  as least) deck 7. 

7208, 7206, 7203 are the best in my opinion. 

Large balcony with it partially covered for shade/rain, but also most with no cover.

Has 2 loungers, chairs and a small table. 

Enjoy which ever one you choose ! It's  definitely worth it 🙂

• Like 3

16 hours ago, gordylad said:

We have been in many aft cabins in s class ships and now really looking forward to trying m class. 

M class are a different beast - absolutely brilliant aft cabins, especially the FVs. We can’t wait to try them out again on Millie next year.

• Like 1