Grand Suites on Radiance Class

I was just looking at the Grand Suites on the Serenade and notice that the majority of them are either under the pool or the solarium. 

For anyone who has stayed in them on any of the Radiance Class ships - do you get noise from above? I searched the website and really didnt find anything.

TIA,

CG

Just got off of Serenade in a GS, and the only time we heard any noise was when they rearranged the tables and chairs in the smoking area on the pool deck (at 7:00 AM every day), and even then only when we had the balcony door open.

• Like 2

This is true for pretty much all the suites on a Radiance class ship. All suites except for the 3 2BR GS are on deck 10, which means they are almost all under either the pool deck or WJ or on some ships another restaurant. I think RC learned their lesson on subsequent ship classes.

Anyway, the Royal Caribbean Cabin Information thread that is stickied to the top has a link to a spreadsheet where there are mixed reviews, mostly in the JS. Some people say the noise in unbearable, and others say it's not even noticeable. We were is a JS under Windjammer for 24 days on Jewel, and rarely heard anything, We had zero complaints, never experiencing anything like what some people described. Anyway, I know the OP is specifically asking about GS's under the pool deck, but if we were fine, I would think under the pool deck would be even better. 

21 hours ago, orville99 said:

Just got off of Serenade in a GS, and the only time we heard any noise was when they rearranged the tables and chairs in the smoking area on the pool deck (at 7:00 AM every day), and even then only when we had the balcony door open.

We were on that cruise…too bad we didn’t get a chance to meet

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

We were on that cruise…too bad we didn’t get a chance to meet

We probably passed each other or were waiting for an elevator a thousand times over the course of 10 days😇

Edited by orville99