How long before cruise for excursions to appear?

On 3/7/2023 at 11:59 AM, Jim The Scot said:

We,ll be on Voyager in October and excursions are available to book now but speciality dining is not available 🤔

Hi JTS hope you are doing well.

Just checked my Voyager data, and you are correct that no speciality dining not available. Yet, we have another cruise coming up soon, but news will break soon 😁

Hi RR

I,m well hope you are too

Speciality dining not being available yet isn,t a big issue for us as its something we haven,t done but not saying we wont in the future its more the excursions for our America cruise in July we are interested in especially New York.Checking periodically so we can get in quickly as think they,ll be popular.Having said that,looking at cabin availability it might not be an issue

Look foward to your breaking news 😉…We are away next week but land based

Ps

Would you not be as well selling your house as your never in it?🤣😉

18 hours ago, Tizzy-Jo said:

I’ve been in two minds whether to book this excursion because it’s such a long day. However, as I was only 14 the last time I was in Venice, I think I really need to go. 

I have been in two minds about this and still deciding but think I will book it.  We are on the 4th May cruise - when are you going?

5 hours ago, Jim The Scot said:

Hi RR

I,m well hope you are too

Speciality dining not being available yet isn,t a big issue for us as its something we haven,t done but not saying we wont in the future its more the excursions for our America cruise in July we are interested in especially New York.Checking periodically so we can get in quickly as think they,ll be popular.Having said that,looking at cabin availability it might not be an issue

Look foward to your breaking news 😉…We are away next week but land based

Ps

Would you not be as well selling your house as your never in it?🤣😉

Hi Jim, We are on the 25th June sailing out of Port Canaveral. We paid the balance last Tuesday. On the same day the New York Excursions were made available. Two have been booked, New York, New York, taking in Central Park, Grand Central Station The nine Eleven Memorial external visit, the Top of the Rock and Battery Park. £98. Also booked was the visit to The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. £72. Hope this gives you an idea of what to expect.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Daftie said:

I have been in two minds about this and still deciding but think I will book it.  We are on the 4th May cruise - when are you going?

My cruise is 24th August. Will be interested to hear about your Venice trip, if you do go.

1 hour ago, Miller Cruiser said:

Hi Jim, We are on the 25th June sailing out of Port Canaveral. We paid the balance last Tuesday. On the same day the New York Excursions were made available. Two have been booked, New York, New York, taking in Central Park, Grand Central Station The nine Eleven Memorial external visit, the Top of the Rock and Battery Park. £98. Also booked was the visit to The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. £72. Hope this gives you an idea of what to expect.

Hi MC,

Wow,thanks for info,appreciated

We paid our balance yesterday which is early so guessing excursion wont be available until the actual due balance date.Will check later though

Hopefully some of the NY excursions are limited walking as have mobility issues but will do the Nine Eleven Memorial no matter

1 minute ago, Jim The Scot said:

We,ve booked 9/11 Museum&Memorial excursion

Pity we didnt,t have an idea where we,ll be docked.Be handy if it is close enough for a short taxi run in as we fancied just jumping on the City hop on hop off tour bus

Jim,  I'm sure you will enjoy it and it will be well worth while.

On 3/31/2023 at 5:39 PM, Tizzy-Jo said:

My cruise is 24th August. Will be interested to hear about your Venice trip, if you do go.

I have booked it as would hate to dither around and go to book and it be gone as we cruise on 4 May 23.  Yes I will let you know - we both hate coaches I get sick sometimes but think its worth it for a one off! 🙂

On 3/31/2023 at 7:30 PM, Jim The Scot said:

We,ve booked 9/11 Museum&Memorial excursion

Pity we didnt,t have an idea where we,ll be docked.Be handy if it is close enough for a short taxi run in as we fancied just jumping on the City hop on hop off tour bus

As per the NYCruise website all the calls are currently scheduled to be at the Manhattan Cruise Terminal except the 20-21 Sept call which is scheduled at the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal. NYCruise website: NYCruise | One Port. Endless Possibilities.

• 4 weeks later...