Princess Transfer to Newark Liberty Airport then Taxi or airport transport to hotel?

glittergal1

Hello we have a Transfer from the ship to the airport , does the transfer drop each lot of  passengers at the correct terminal for their flights or everyone in one place together?  

We have an evening flight so have booked a hotel day room so we are not stuck in the airport All day so just wondering where the transfer drops us and would it be easier to get a taxi after being dropped off or use the airport transport? seems a big airport with lots of walking in between areas  like the Mono rail and P4 area we need to get to the Best Western Plus Newark Airport West

using the Princess transfer to airport I believe is around $39.00 each

I would think it would be cheaper to take a taxi/uber to Best Western and then see if they have free shuttle to the airport for your flight

2 hours ago, roxievegas said:

using the Princess transfer to airport I believe is around $39.00 each

I would think it would be cheaper to take a taxi/uber to Best Western and then see if they have free shuttle to the airport for your flight

Thanks for reply , you miss read my post we Do already have a Princess Transfer Im asking where this drops you off ? and if its easier to get a taxi rather than the airport transport to our hotel 

The bus will drop you off at one of the 3 terminals, A, B or C depending on what you tell the bus driver. Your plane ticket will indicate which terminal your plane departs from. Unless the bus is dedicated to a single airline you could ask to be dropped at any terminal.  The terminals have 3 levels. Not certain exactly where the designated bus drop off location is at each of the terminals. After you are dropped off make your way to the taxi pick up level, which I think is ground level, there are signs, and take the short taxi ride to your hotel. Uber drivers are staged outside the airport along Rt 1/9. If you choose to use uber then you will have to wait until the car arrives. 

Your hotel does have a free shuttle to and from the airport.  Info on pickup is here:

https://www.bwnewark.com/shuttle-service.html

You could ask your TA to cancel your transfer and take a cab/Uber directly to the hotel.  A bit faster.  Might not be possible with UK booking rules.  But generally on Princess you can go to the Guest Services desk a few days before disembarkation and have them remove the transfer.  The refund will be applied to your onboard account.