OE Shore Excursions?

rocketman03

Greetings all!  I'll be enjoying my first Oceania cruise late this year, and was curious about the OE Shore Excursions. When I read the descriptions between the "regular" shore excursions and those with an OE option, they read like they hit the exact same stops. Is the only difference between these literally a different vehicle? Does the OE version travel in a "convoy" with the regular version?  

Thanks in advance, just trying to figure out how to explain these to my traveling party.

I think the OE tours  have more flexibility  you can customize the tour  a bit  with your group

The regular tours you are on a tighter schedule with a larger group

description of OE tours

Designed for travelers who prefer an added measure of intimacy and flexibility, our new Oceania Exclusive tours limit group size to just 16 guests maximum. The Oceania Exclusive format is available on specially selected shore excursions in nearly every port we visit, around the world.

3 hours ago, rocketman03 said:

Greetings all!  I'll be enjoying my first Oceania cruise late this year, and was curious about the OE Shore Excursions. When I read the descriptions between the "regular" shore excursions and those with an OE option, they read like they hit the exact same stops. Is the only difference between these literally a different vehicle? Does the OE version travel in a "convoy" with the regular version?  

Thanks in advance, just trying to figure out how to explain these to my traveling party.

Per the description on OE excursions, they are limited to a maximum of 16 people so easier to enjoy the tour instead of on a large bus with 30-40 others