Premier Pass package

WVU-79

7 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

I don't see a Packages category, but I was able to find it.

It's $88.99 per person, not per couple, but still, a heck of a deal. At least on paper.

On the app or the website?  I can't find it. 

3 hours ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

I believe the ”per package” notation is an error and “per day” was omitted by the unfortunate employee who set this up.  The $89 package has to be an error because it makes no sense financially, and I think that is the most likely explanation of the error. 

Well, they only charged $89 on my Amex.  So if it's supposed to be per-day, then some lowly software contractor will be in trouble.

• Like 1

I just booked this also. It said "All eligible guests in the stateroom will be charged for individual packages" so I booked it for myself, my husband and 21 year old son. It says all guest must be 21 years old to book it. I also have a 16 year old who is not eligible. I wonder if I need to go ahead and book a separate internet package and VIP tour for him to he can do the tour with us??? I'm also wondering if he will be allowed to do the captain's dinner? Do you have to be 21 to book the chef's table where wine is included? If so, then he probably wouldn't be allowed to attend the captain's meal either.

Hi, It is showing in my Harmony cruise also, but I am confused if you are clicking one name on the reservation because it is called a “ package” and mentions you can bring a guest- or if you are choosing both names generating a double charge?  

I see this for my 3-day Liberty sailing. Wish this was for the second part of this B2B. DH does not use the internet so as D+ we get 4 days total on a 3-day cruise and he does not drink wine. 

It is not showing on my two 10-day cruises.  [way too good to be true for those]. 

It is not as big a deal for 3 days. DH is not sure if we want it.  Hope they do not realize their mistake while he makes up his mind.  HaHa

3 minutes ago, Bellacruz54 said:

Hi, It is showing in my Harmony cruise also, but I am confused if you are clicking one name on the reservation because it is called a “ package” and mentions you can bring a guest- or if you are choosing both names generating a double charge?  

I booked just under my name. I expect to be able to log into 2 devices using my ID. 

18 minutes ago, DragonOfTheSeas said:

I see this for my 3-day Liberty sailing. Wish this was for the second part of this B2B. DH does not use the internet so as D+ we get 4 days total on a 3-day cruise and he does not drink wine. 

It is not showing on my two 10-day cruises.  [way too good to be true for those]. 

It is not as big a deal for 3 days. DH is not sure if we want it.  Hope they do not realize their mistake while he makes up his mind.  HaHa

So, I just bought this for us.  I only booked for me.  If they charge for two it is not worth it for 2 D+ on a 3-day cruise. I will cancel

Love this! I see it as an option for my upcoming 7-day sailing on April 1, so I booked it. I'd already paid $223 for internet for two devices so this is a fabulous deal just for that since it gives you unlimited internet for two devices. It does say only available for ages 21 and over. I guess because of the wine options. I am traveling with just my son, who is 15 years old. It gives you the option to reserve for each guest in the cabin, but his name is greyed out since he's underage. I bought it for myself, and I presume they'll allow him to do priority boarding with me, since he's a minor, and then we'll share the internet access. The champagne is all mine of course. I don't really care about doing the lunch or wine pairing. I have the UDP. And while the tour is fine, I can do that without my son in tow if they don't want a teenager on the tour. The laundry service is a nice extra. 

I have an upcoming Celebrity cruise in July, but this isn't showing up as an option for that ship. 

Screenshot 2023-03-11 at 10.09.06 PM.png

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Not on the 2 future Anthem cruises we have booked nor is it available on our Serenade sailing later this year.

Not available on my November and December 2023 cruises, but IS available on January, February, and March 2024 cruises.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Starry Eyes said:

Yes, I bought the package in my name and my set sail pass has a key.  My plus one, DH, does not have a key on his set sail pass.

Of course not.  They don't know that he is your Plus One.  😄 

23 minutes ago, njsmom said:

I have an upcoming Celebrity cruise in July, but this isn't showing up as an option for that ship. 

That's because Celebrity already posted this same package in error in 2021 and everyone was cancelled and refunded. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, garywatson said:

Same price for me cruising solo on Independence sailing 4 nights in late April.  I got it, mostly out of idle curiosity. I don't really drink wine but I might try Veuve Clicquot, whatever that is.  I like the idea of priority embarkation but I was already booked for 11:30am, and I do like the idea of Inside Access tour and the two internet devices.

WHATEVER THAT IS !?!??!??!?!?!?

1 hour ago, garywatson said:

By far. An entire bottle of actual champagne for example (I just googled it and plan to get a bottle of orange juice to mix it with).  Maybe I'll bring a stack of plastic champagne cups and hand drinks out to people passing in the hallway.

DON'T YOU DARE MAKE MIMOSAS OUT OF VEUVE CLIQUOT!!!!! 

BRING ON SOME CHEAP PROSECCO.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

Of course not.  They don't know that he is your Plus One.  😄 

Sometimes they do.  Sometimes they don’t.

I purchased the package for four cruises.  For the first two, the package is marked “reserved” in my CP, but not in DH’s CP.  In the second two cruises, the package is marked “reserved” in both CP’s.

Consistently inconsistent 😀

• Like 1

I figure it is $89.99 for two per day just like it says.  I think they are gonna be coming for alot more money.  $45 a day sorta makes sense.  I would expect an email or worse get pulled out of line on boarding to go to the money owed counter. 

it just makes no sense on any level that they would offer it at that price,  they would lose alot of money,  especially when it clearly say per day for two.

4 minutes ago, resetjet said:

I figure it is $89.99 for two per day just like it says.  I think they are gonna be coming for alot more money.  $45 a day sorta makes sense.  I would expect an email or worse get pulled out of line on boarding to go to the money owed counter. 

it just makes no sense on any level that they would offer it at that price,  they would lose alot of money,  especially when it clearly say per day for two.

Where do you see it clearly stating per day for two? I see that no where

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, resetjet said:

I would expect an email or worse get pulled out of line on boarding to go to the money owed counter. 

This will absolutely not happen. They would cancel and refund before dealing with that chaotic scenario. 

• Like 1