Premier Pass package

WVU-79

I do not have any OBC showing yet.  I checked my cruise planner and the Premier pass still shows as reserved. I only bought 1.

edit:  I see your cruise is before mine. [April 28] Maybe they are doing it in order of cruise date. 

Edited by DragonOfTheSeas

Just now, DragonOfTheSeas said:

I do not have any OBC showing yet.  I checked my cruise planner and the Premier pass still shows as reserved. I only bought 1.

Mine still show reserved but up next to my cart it says I have $100 OBC.

3 minutes ago, nelblu said:

What was the total payment for the package.

$88.99. But they're refunding the original payment, too. It still shows up as reserved. If they don't cancel and refund it, I can just click on "cancel" up to 48 hours pre-cruise and cancel it myself. I already spent the OBC. 🙂

Edited by njsmom

3 minutes ago, DragonOfTheSeas said:

edit:  I see your cruise is before mine. [April 28] Maybe they are doing it in order of cruise date. 

Hope so, as i do not see any OBCs for any of my bookings.  My sails are in October and March of next year.

5 minutes ago, njsmom said:

$89. But they're refunding the original payment, too. 

You hit the jackpot as I assumed it should have been $50 per booking. 

Mine show OBCs, but they are from on board booking and shareholder's credit.  Hope they don't screw around these numbers.

Edited by nelblu

So I have 3 cabins linked together. I am in cabin 1. I bought 1 package each  for cabins 2 and 3 from my planner. When I look in my planner, no OBC, but when I look at the other two planners, they each have 100 OBC. Funny how that works. 

1 hour ago, katpt said:

If you search on this website, under Celebrity Cruises, you will find multiple threads for Premier Pass. It WAS a Celebrity Cruises package. The threads date back to 2021, where the package was discontinued (probably because of the pandemic).

This thread 

, entry #3, lists the details of the Premier Pass, in 2021. It is the same as what was mistakenly listed on RC. 

Additionally, this webpage https://preview.aem.celebritycruises.com/int/things-to-do-onboard/onboard-packages/premier-pass, lists the Premier Pass on Celebrity. It is incomplete and doesn't work correctly. Perhaps because the IT people at RCG put it in the wrong website?

I, too, purchased the Premier Pass on RC this weekend ... on 4 cruises. We were VERY happy.

Although I don't like how this has played out, it is clear that it was a mistake. Celebrity DID HAVE a Premier Pass. Celebrity IS TRYING to bring it back. RC hasn't had one in the past, and probably won't in the future.

In fact, I'm not familiar with RC EVER having a wine pairing with a sommelier. I don't think they even have sommeliers. I have been to wine pairings on Celebrity. Although we were confused about the availability on RC, we were thrilled about the possiblity.

So, oops to the IT person/people who did this. I'm going to enjoy a bottle of Veuve Clicquot on my next RC cruise ... I'll just be paying for it. 🙂

FYI, I did a wine tasting with a sommelier on a RCL cruise in 2019.  Run by RCL. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2