Premier Pass package

WVU-79

11 hours ago, RGravy said:

This is my first (and maybe last) time sailing with RC. Is it always this disorganized?

we've been sailing with them since 2009 and it's never been such a sh$t show before, imho. Of course, I haven't always been on cruise critic to witness all of their faux pas...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, deliver42 said:

They took away my $200.00, but fortunately I didn't spend it. This company is going tohell. They don't have a clue what they're doing, and it hurts all of us.

I wish they had an eye roll emoji for this response.  

The drama is kinda funny. I’m cruising in July and my experience is going to be the same as it was going to be as it was before. Get the refund, maybe some OBC and move on. This is the small s*** people talk about. 

• Like 2

Just now, FPP777 said:

The drama is kinda funny. I’m cruising in July and my experience is going to be the same as it was going to be as it was before. Get the refund, maybe some OBC and move on. This is the small s*** people talk about. 

They're going to hell in a handbasket!  I can't get five entrees served to me at the same time!  My room will only be made up once a day and I'm a slob!  They offered me $50 OBC for this error, gave me $100 by mistake and had the nerve to take it away!  What next!  

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, zoepipes said:

They're going to hell in a handbasket!  I can't get five entrees served to me at the same time!  My room will only be made up once a day and I'm a slob!  They offered me $50 OBC for this error, gave me $100 by mistake and had the nerve to take it away!  What next!  

If you think all this is nothing, then you are way too easy to please. You and Royal deserve each other.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Ryder101 said:

Yes. More often than not. This is now the 4th and 5th (today alone) complete disasters since January 2020.

1 hour ago, zoepipes said:

32 minutes ago, Ryder101 said:

If you think all this is nothing, then you are way too easy to please. You and Royal deserve each other.

While I would not call Royal’s errors “nothing,” neither are they “complete disasters.”  Royal apologized for the initial error and, though they have fumbled a bit, I think Royal is working on a resolution to include the promised OBC; I’ll be patient while they do so.  

I know which one of the above posters I’d rather have on my cruise.  

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, garywatson said:

I called Royal and they put the $100 OBC back onto my account so I don't have to pay anything, unless of course their software deletes it again.

I haven't gotten my refund yet but I don't cruise until May.  If nothing else, I have the email that says I'm supposed to get it so I'll deal with it in May if it hasn't hit my account yet.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, deliver42 said:

Refund is supposed to be in 14 days. Notice I said supposed to be. I don't trust anything Royal says now.

Called the D+ desk and was told the same.🤞🙏  They are still in the process of cancelling the Package for each Pax.

36 minutes ago, Starry Eyes said:

While I would not call Royal’s errors “nothing,” neither are they “complete disasters.”  Royal apologized for the initial error and, though they have fumbled a bit, I think Royal is working on a resolution to include the promised OBC; I’ll be patient while they do so.  

I know which one of the above posters I’d rather have on my cruise.  

Oh honey, I don't care. LOL.

2 minutes ago, FPP777 said:

Curious, have you ever sailed on Royal?

Not since 2006.

Moved on to Disney and boy am I sorry I came back. Never ever had a single customer service issue in 20 Disney cruises. Not one. 

Edited by Ryder101
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, FPP777 said:

Curious, have you ever sailed on Royal?

LOL - (s)he has130 comments but has just been a member for 17 days?  Is there a name change in place here?  They talk about all the mistakes RC has made since 2020 but they're a newbie?  image.png.464814fd46a0c06e4f748f3d5f1f4a00.png

Edited by zoepipes

19 minutes ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

I paid for my Pass with some onboard credit and some money.  The $50 OBC (£41.31) is showing on my planner but the Pass is still showing as booked so the refund has not been actioned yet!   

image.png.df0c73764d81c102fe66cffc36ed0efc.png   image.thumb.png.582b816ba06e4b66008936c770d01ef4.png

Up to 14 days.

26 minutes ago, Ryder101 said:

Not since 2006.

Moved on to Disney and boy am I sorry I came back. Never ever had a single customer service issue in 20 Disney cruises. Not one. 

I don't know why you don't stay & comment on the Kiddie cruise line--Honey😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, zoepipes said:

LOL - (s)he has130 comments but has just been a member for 17 days?  Is there a name change in place here?  They talk about all the mistakes RC has made since 2020 but they're a newbie?  image.png.464814fd46a0c06e4f748f3d5f1f4a00.png

Since booking last year I have researched the mistakes. This kinda crap is not something I ever thought to look for in advance. I was spoiled by a real company.

• Like 1