Ships with Waterfront and H2O

Which NCL ships have the Waterfront (or something similar) and/or H2O? We like having outdoor space to spend time in and want our cruise after our next one (on the Epic with nothing like the Waterfront) to have the outdoor spaces. 
   Thanks from Idaho🥔

Epic has H2O, no Waterfront or FOL. 

Breakaway, Getaway, Escape have H2O and Waterfront, but no FOL. 

Bliss, Joy have H2O, Waterfront and forward Observation Lounge. Only 2 ships to have 3. 

Encore has Waterfront and forward Observation Lounge. 

• Like 2

Just now, bluesea777 said:

Epic has H2O, no Waterfront or FOL. 

Breakaway, Getaway, Escape have H2O and Waterfront, but no FOL. 

Bliss, Joy have H2O, Waterfront and forward Observation Lounge. Only 2 ships to have 3. 

Encore has Waterfront and forward Observation Lounge. 

Thank you-your reply helps a lot!

1 hour ago, Karaboudjan said:

Prima and Viva have multiple outdoor spaces.

Yes!  We love the Waterfront on the Breakaway and BreakawayPlus ships.

However, we feel they took the idea of the Waterfront and IMPROVED it for the Prima.  Multiple seating or lounging areas.    Absolutely loved Prima's Deck 8 and spent a great deal of time there on our October Southern Caribbean cruise😎

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

All of the Breakaway and Breakaway+ ships have both, except the Encore which dropped Spice.  I loved the Bliss and Joy and I embark on the Escape (which gets tons of praise on this board as a favorite) on Saturday!

22 minutes ago, hallux said:

All of the Breakaway and Breakaway+ ships have both, except the Encore which dropped Spice.  I loved the Bliss and Joy and I embark on the Escape (which gets tons of praise on this board as a favorite) on Saturday!

Sailed Escape in 2018 and had a great time!

Great ship without the racetrack taking up half of it. Lmao!!

It was our first NCL sailing in many years and has kept us with NCL since.

It was also our first time experiencing Choir of Man, which is just an awesome show.

They were still only performing in the supper club, which made it even better.

We've since sailed Encore and Joy.

Joy is almost perfect as it has Spice, Waterfront and Observation Lounge (but doesn't have COM).

We enjoyed it so much, that we're joining some people to sail her again this summer with the exact same itinerary as last summer. We love Bermuda, so it'll be great!!

Anyway, enjoy the Escape. We never stay in the Haven or get Vibe passes as we're always travelling with others who either don't want to pay or have small children and we found a great area on deck 19, right outside of Vibe, that has it's own bar, whirlpools and plenty of loungers. It took a couple of days for others to discover it and I really enjoyed that spot.

3 minutes ago, bkrickles1 said:

we found a great area on deck 19, right outside of Vibe, that has it's own bar, whirlpools and plenty of loungers. It took a couple of days for others to discover it and I really enjoyed that spot

I think I know the spot, the other BA+ ships have the same spot, forward on the port side...

19 minutes ago, hallux said:

I think I know the spot, the other BA+ ships have the same spot, forward on the port side...

Joy did not have it, which is puzzling as it shows it on the deck plans. Encore too.

I know it's so as I went and looked and when you go up the stairs outside from deck 18 to deck 19, you run right into Vibe. No public deck space on 19 like Escape.

2 hours ago, hallux said:

Does the Encore have an adult area somewhere else outdoors?Thank you for the information. Enjoy your Escape!

26 minutes ago, Bellapug said:

Does the Encore have an adult area somewhere else outdoors?Thank you for the information. Enjoy your Escape!

Not a free area. Vibe beach club is an outdoor, adult only area but it costs.

I had a great Encore sailing but I was disappointed with the amount of free sundeck space.

I think Escape was best for this and Joy was 2nd.

14 minutes ago, bkrickles1 said:

Not a free area. Vibe beach club is an outdoor, adult only area but it costs.

I had a great Encore sailing but I was disappointed with the amount of free sundeck space.

I think Escape was best for this and Joy was 2nd.

Thank you