New Policy, only one entree at a time?

On 3/15/2023 at 11:42 PM, LeeW said:

Wanted a small helping of risotto with my steak as a side on Voyager in February and they wouldn't bring it out until I was done with the steak.  Didn't want it by then but ate a few bites.  

Isn’t this the waste they are trying to avoid ?????????

19 hours ago, HappyTexan44 said:

But, wasn't that in the BEFORE times?   There was someone here that reported that exact thing which happened recently.  

Before: Customer-service focused
Now:  Petty and churlish.   

I have been on 3 cruises on 3 different ships (Grandeur, Odyssey and Wonder) in the last 5 weeks. The only thing that has changed is you no longer get more than one lobster free. Everything else has been the same including the ability to order multiple appetizers and multiple entrees. 

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

I have been on 3 cruises on 3 different ships (Grandeur, Odyssey and Wonder) in the last 5 weeks. The only thing that has changed is you no longer get more than one lobster free. Everything else has been the same including the ability to order multiple appetizers and multiple entrees. 

I don't think anyone suggested that the ability to order multiple appetizers and multiple entrees has changed.  It's just been a question of whether they will bring the entrees out at the same time or one after another.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

To be clear ... No one Is complaining about not being able to order multiple apps or Entrees , rather not being able to have them brought to the table at the same time

Cheers 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, time4u2go said:

I don't think anyone suggested that the ability to order multiple appetizers and multiple entrees has changed.  It's just been a question of whether they will bring the entrees out at the same time or one after another.

I have always ordered multiple appetizers and once in awhile multiple entrees. They have always brought out appetizers/entrees one at a time, at least on the 60 cruises I have been on so far. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

I have always ordered multiple appetizers and once in awhile multiple entrees. They have always brought out appetizers/entrees one at a time, at least on the 60 cruises I have been on so far. 

Some on here (not me) are complaining that the entrees are only brought out one at a time.

1 minute ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

In the past if you asked for them to be brought at the same time , they would be brought at the same time 

...Not so anymore

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LobsterStalker said:

To be clear ... No one Is complaining about not being able to order multiple apps or Entrees , rather not being able to have them brought to the table at the same time

Cheers 

Like I just mentioned in another post, I have always ordered multiple appetizers in the MDR and they always brought them out one at a time. 

• Like 1