Non-patter papers found in my cabin over 10 days

BamaVol

52 minutes ago, BamaVol said:

Did anyone catch the goof?  The welcome to Princess event invitation appears to have been left over from the previous sailing.  The correct date and time were noted in the Patter for that day.

Not a big surprise there was a goof. My favorite Princess goof was in the Patter. It was there for several days before it got corrected. (It is supposed to say Secrets to a flatter stomach...)

Secrets to a Fatter Stomach.JPG

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, avonlady6390 said:

Parking out of port is what I do also it's cheaper and if your ship disembark at a different berth it's easier to take a taxi or uber or the lot's shuttle.

Exactly!!

14 hours ago, avonlady6390 said:

Parking out of port is what I do also it's cheaper and if your ship disembark at a different berth it's easier to take a taxi or uber or the lot's shuttle.

I knew I didn’t want to walk.  My phone said 1.8 miles and there were sections missing sidewalk.  But I did see a couple of intrepid walkers.  I knew in advance of sailing that we’d be arriving somewhere other than where we left.  But I expected a better solution to moving thousand of passengers a couple miles.  I shouldn’t have been surprised at the mob behavior.  These were the same folks that jumped in front of others and crammed elevators to the bursting point on the ship.