Non-patter papers found in my cabin over 10 days

BamaVol

2 hours ago, suzyed said:

Looks like a lot of good information!!  I didn't notice any art auction, Effy, or spa advertisements in the lot and that's great!!

I may have asked for that to be excluded as I had no interest.  I’m sure some is common to all ships and sailings.  Some, like the norovirus info, hopefully not.

The most useful to me was the dietary card.  I was hooked up with an extraordinary head waiter in the Palm MDR who prepared all my meals.  I just reviewed the next days menus with him and he either prepared my selection without dairy or shook his head at my selection and told me what he was making for me instead.  And it was wonderful.

The disembarkation info was useful to a point.  We felt pretty abandoned as soon as we left the ship in Ft Lauderdale.  And the shuttles back to pier 2 were inadequate and a mob scene.

Still, an excellent first cruise with Princess.  We have some great memories.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I am surprised the port guides were not included.  They used to be automatic (from Excursion Desk).  I know I have stopped by to pick them up.  They are no longer handed out on the way off the ship.  I don't remember if there is a box on the app to request/not request them.  

Currently, they are on the app...but only visible when you are on the ship.  At one time, they were available before the cruise...but too small to read. 

Thank you for taking the time to post all of the documents.

4 hours ago, BamaVol said:

The most useful to me was the dietary card.  I was hooked up with an extraordinary head waiter in the Palm MDR who prepared all my meals.  I just reviewed the next days menus with him and he either prepared my selection without dairy or shook his head at my selection and told me what he was making for me instead.  And it was wonderful.

The disembarkation info was useful to a point.  We felt pretty abandoned as soon as we left the ship in Ft Lauderdale.  And the shuttles back to pier 2 were inadequate and a mob scene.

So glad it went well. I remember that you were not looking forward to it very much.

1 hour ago, cr8tiv1 said:

I am surprised the port guides were not included.  They used to be automatic (from Excursion Desk).  I know I have stopped by to pick them up.  They are no longer handed out on the way off the ship.  I don't remember if there is a box on the app to request/not request them.  

Currently, they are on the app...but only visible when you are on the ship.  At one time, they were available before the cruise...but too small to read. 

Port guides are currently visible in the app while you are off the ship both before and during your cruise.

9 minutes ago, Torfamm said:

How odd. I can see them for all of my upcoming cruises and could for my last couple. 

Not available for any of my four 2023 cruises.  No surprise in the inconsistency.  

5 minutes ago, cr8tiv1 said:

Not available for any of my four 2023 cruises.  No surprise in the inconsistency.  

I wonder if any of the fixes like deleting and re-installing the app would help?

5 minutes ago, Torfamm said:

I wonder if any of the fixes like deleting and re-installing the app would help?

I have the most current app on both the iPhone and iPad.  Everything is "finally" functioning properly.  I would not dare re-install or do anything to allow Princess to mess up what is currently working well.  Recently had issues with uploading document and credit card.  More important to have those fixed.  

2 hours ago, Torfamm said:

Port guides are currently visible in the app while you are off the ship both before and during your cruise.

I saw them on the app while aboard the ship.  I did not print them, by I did look them over. 

Edited by BamaVol

Did anyone catch the goof?  The welcome to Princess event invitation appears to have been left over from the previous sailing.  The correct date and time were noted in the Patter for that day.

3 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

If you haven’t seen them, I took photos of each Patter and have added them in a separate post.

2 hours ago, Torfamm said:

So glad it went well. I remember that you were not looking forward to it very much.

I was frustrated over all the changes between booking and boarding.  The menus were not an issue since I was so well cared for by the head waiter due to dietary restrictions.  Drink prices were also not an issue since the price increases didn’t take me over the $15 Plus drink limit.  I went over the limit three times and it cost me a total of $7.08. That allowed me to sample a better 12 year scotch and have a Manhattan made with Woodford Rye. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BamaVol said:

I may have asked for that to be excluded as I had no interest.  I’m sure some is common to all ships and sailings.  Some, like the norovirus info, hopefully not.

We usually park elsewhere outside the cruise area because of the chance that we return to a different pier than where we left.