Recent breakfast menu for Britannia restaurant and breakfast room service menu?

aday10

Does anybody have the most recent Britannia restaurant breakfast menu?

i am interested to know if it still has French toast listed, or if you can order some things off the menu? 

also if anyone has the recent breakfast room service menu that would be great! (Not sure if it has changed much, but last time in Britannia was 2020!) 

I think french toast may only be on the Britannia Club and Grills breakfast menus but sure someone will correct me if that’s changed.  The breakfast room service menu attached here is from last year on Queen Elizabeth hope that helps 👍

7B25E324-8AE9-4933-BF86-6CF32F1DC079.jpeg

Glad it’s still in the kings court, for some reason everytime I’ve ordered it in the restaurant (when it use to be on the menu) they would still bring me the pancakes 😂 but it is very good! 

and thank you for the room service menu 😄

On 3/16/2023 at 9:51 AM, aday10 said:

Does anybody have the most recent Britannia restaurant breakfast menu?

i am interested to know if it still has French toast listed, or if you can order some things off the menu? 

also if anyone has the recent breakfast room service menu that would be great! (Not sure if it has changed much, but last time in Britannia was 2020!) 

We are cabin breakfast people on Cunard, can't answer your question but breakfasts are great and it is always nice to give the server a tip.

9 hours ago, aday10 said:

Does anyone have a recent Britannia breakfast menu though? 

I searched for "cunard Britannia breakfast menu" on Google UK.

The top answer was: https://www.cunard.com/content/dam/cunard/marketing-assets/pdf/life-on-board/example-menus/britannia-breakfast.pdf

It's very similar to what we had in Britannia Club in June 2022:

https://www.cunard.com/content/dam/cunard/marketing-assets/pdf/life-on-board/example-menus/britannia-club-breakfast.pdf

Cunard seem to have been keeping example menus updated on their website recently so I think this is current. All items appeared to be available each day, subject to not suffering supply issues.