Just Booked Ascent! Will be my first "Edge Class" experience.

binro01

Well, I hope by the 6th cruise, the crew will be hitting on all cylinders. Just Booked Ascent for January 7th 2024. Was a deal I just could not pass up. I was booked on Apex for the 6th but this one came available at a very good price, so I switched. Ahh I love the smell of a new ship in the morning!

Has there been any announcement's about any further refinements this ship will have or is it basically Beyond v2.0?

• Like 2

My understanding is it is essentially Beyond 2.0, which in my opinion is just fine. Beyond was a nice refinement of the EDGE class and not sure, barring radical retrenchment from the infinite Verandah concept, what more they could tweak. I expect some subtle fabric/finish changes and unique art installions vs her sister but that’s really about it. Beyond finally sold me on EDGE class and I’m booked on the 12/17 Ascent sailing as a result. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, binro01 said:

Well, I hope by the 6th cruise, the crew will be hitting on all cylinders. Just Booked Ascent for January 7th 2024. Was a deal I just could not pass up. I was booked on Apex for the 6th but this one came available at a very good price, so I switched. Ahh I love the smell of a new ship in the morning!

Has there been any announcement's about any further refinements this ship will have or is it basically Beyond v2.0?

What type of cabin had the deal?  I’m interested in this sailing. 

2 hours ago, taylortime05 said:

We booked a panoramic ocean view for two people for about $2100 total (did not get All Included) for 1/14/2024.

I remember watching The Beyond pricing explode. Sailed the week of Valentines last month. .

I paid $2508 for an Infinite Veranda with Premium Bev and Premium Wifi for two. 

I have The Apex booked for the same week, same perks, same stateroom next year for $2127

I haven't seen those deals in a very long time and I didn't get so lucky with my Europe sailings! 

You win some & You lose some 🤑

Patty 

• Like 1

My SV cabin for an 8 day in Adriatic this May with all included was $5,030 on Beyond; now it is $9,500.  I booked when first released, actually the first day.  It is almost as much as my SS for the TA!  Just $2,000 more for 14 days!  Looking at MoveUp for the 8 day cruise and prices are ridiculously ridiculous!  I got a great deal on a 9 day Ascent cruise in an SV for just over $3,000 for 2024.

Edited by Lastdance

22 hours ago, taylortime05 said:

It was an Infinite Veranda. Feel free to email me at rbine0525@gmail.com if you want more info. It was a group deal via my TA. ($2,767 with the All Included)

Edited by binro01
  • Like 1