Any Recommendations for Tapas in Palma de Mallorca and/or Cartagena

Shuttle from ship to city,,,,take your pick there are many Tapas bars.

Try this site for ideas…..

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwif757x6-D9AhUaUsAKHcFLCggQFnoECA4QAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.esprincep.com%2Fen%2Fblog%2Fthe-10-most-authentic-tapas-restaurants-in-palma&usg=AOvVaw0JAoRxmXd5SiDjwcwoamL0

Linked article from Es Princep, by Xisco Mateu

June 19, 2018

• Like 1

I was there back in December 2016 on a cruise. The husband and I took a cab into town. (We were on NCL, and they charged for their shuttle. The cab was cheaper for us. Check on your options with Celebrity.) After being dropped off, Palma is very easy to navigate by foot.

This was a lovely port! We had tapas for lunch, but I can't recall the spot. We wandered around and let ourselves get lost. Then, we stumbled across a square with several restaurant choices. Just follow your nose! 😆

While there, visit La Seu Cathedral, the Arab Baths, and Convento de Santa Clara

Edited by WanderingTheWorld

20 minutes ago, WanderingTheWorld said:

I was there back in December 2016 on a cruise. The husband and I took a cab into town. (We were on NCL, and they charged for their shuttle. The cab was cheaper for us. Check on your options with Celebrity.) After being dropped off, Palma is very easy to navigate by foot.

This was a lovely port! We had tapas for lunch, but I can't recall the spot. We wandered around and let ourselves get lost. Then, we stumbled across a square with several restaurant choices. Just follow your nose! 😆

While there, visit La Seu Cathedral, the Arab Baths, and Convento de Santa Clara

I have to add that the other side of the island has more of a wild flare and is superb if you are more adventurous.  Honestly, cannot wait to return...

• 2 weeks later...

In Cartagena,  go down some of the side streets,  leading away rom the main drag.

And, as everywhere else in the world,  never eat anywhere that has a laminated menu with pictures of the dishes !