Early Morning question

cacruisin

This will be my first cruise sharing a cabin with non-family members.  I am an early riser so plan to get up and out to not disturb the others still sleeping.  However, I haven't ever been out and about early before.  Where is food served early in the am and starting at what time?  What bars are open early am for a bloody mary and what time?  Like for example I have heard that Pig and Anchor serve a good bloody mary but will it be open at 7am etc?

THANKS in advance!!!!

I wish I could specify an exact time....coffee/hot chocolate is available early but, in my experience (exclusively pre-covid), it always seemed to take ages for the buffet to open with even the most basic options, and even longer for "real food" to materialize.

When I do rise early, I can leave the cabin quietly to allow others to sleep.  I've found it is nice to grab a cup of hot chocolate and choose any table outside to quietly watch the water go by, the land draw nearer or look at the water, waves and sky.  Occasionally, I've met some other early-riser and enjoyed a pleasant conversation.

• Like 1

They usually start continental breakfast at 6AM, hot breakfast at 7. (On Lido) Coffee shop opens around the same time. The other bars don't start opening until later.

Edited by mz-s
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sabalon said:

I just love getting a lido buffet cup of coffee and watch them pull into port.  No one around...very peaceful

Or watch the sun rise in total peace.  And be the first one on the omelette line LOL!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It depended on the ship for me-I went on the paradise and the radiance last year. The times on the radiance seemed later than what I remembered on the paradise. On the radiance, the coffee bar opened at 7, but be prepared for a line. Blue iguana said they opened at 7 in the Funtimes, but didn’t open until 7:30. I’m an early riser too-I love watching the sunrise with a fun coffee!

• Like 1