Best way to get from Dublin Port to Trinity College?

beepittsburgh

Dart (local train service) from the station just beside where the tenders will drop you.  You can purchase return ticket from machine in station (credit card).

Go to Pearse station or Tara Street station.

Be aware that on weekends there is limited service and a late start to the Dart service.

Be also aware that it is a commuter service and gets very crowded at peak commute times (including end of the school/college day), so from 4pm onwards as well as the 7.30 - 9.30 am slot.  Allow time for your tender back to the ship.

And finally.....Dublin is not in the UK, (and, by the way does not use British currency) so perhaps if you posted on the Europe sub forum.......(just sayin'......) 😉

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/19/2023 at 11:20 AM, Thejuggler said:

Rome2rio website is great for these sort of questions.

https://www.rome2rio.com/s/Dun-Laoghaire-Port/Dublin

Never had a problem on public transport in Dublin.  Buses, trams, DART and train all work well.

Trinity College is very beautiful and in a great location, but I did not move because of this. Therefore, I study at home in the USA. By the way, I sometimes use the https://studymoose.com/essay-types/cause-and-effect-essays site when I have problems with homework. You can order work from them and it's also easy to find good paper examples for free.

Thanks for the advice!

• Like 1