Port Vila cancelled replaced with sea day..

Hey,

I’m getting on quantum of the seas on Monday and we got an email yesterday saying Port villa is cancelled and replaced with a sea day.. conveniently a couple days after ending the drinks package. Paid 1300 each just to go to mystery island and noumea, which we can’t even swim in the ocean now apparently. Does anyone know if they offer a discount on the first day on board the cruise for the drinks package again? As my partner and I don’t see much point in going anymore and may cancel the cruise and book another at a later date. Thanks

Also just to note, when we called them up they were quite rude over the phone and laughed at us because we asked if they’d do another discount on the drinks package as some sort of compensation due to adding an extraaa sea day. So not happy with their customer service either.

39 minutes ago, Bennyoz said:

Also just to note, when we called them up they were quite rude over the phone and laughed at us because we asked if they’d do another discount on the drinks package as some sort of compensation due to adding an extraaa sea day. So not happy with their customer service either.

People drink a lot more on a sea day opposed to a port day. With all the cut backs and cost savings your lucky they don't bump the price up a little.

11 hours ago, Bennyoz said:

Does anyone know if they offer a discount on the first day on board the cruise for the drinks package again?

Likely, yes, but the overall cost isn't likely to be any lower than what you can get in the planner now.

12 hours ago, Bennyoz said:

Hey,

I’m getting on quantum of the seas on Monday and we got an email yesterday saying Port villa is cancelled and replaced with a sea day.. conveniently a couple days after ending the drinks package. Paid 1300 each just to go to mystery island and noumea, which we can’t even swim in the ocean now apparently. Does anyone know if they offer a discount on the first day on board the cruise for the drinks package again? As my partner and I don’t see much point in going anymore and may cancel the cruise and book another at a later date. Thanks

Do you have cancel for any reason insurance?