2025 Itineraries

clojacks

chiefmatejrk. as always, thanks for your post. i was beginning to think that i was the only one that got my posts censored or deleted.

on top of everything else, it's very nice to know we also have this in common.

have you noticed that whenever cc deletes a post, they never tell you exactly why. at the end of last year (2022) they banned me entirely for 4 days, again with no specific explanation.

i feel bad that some posters are so thin-skinned as to not like what another's response might me.

26 minutes ago, complawyer said:

chiefmatejrk. as always, thanks for your post

🤣You and I, my friend, will have a fun conversation over a beer or scotch on a cruise some day and the only people telling us what we can discuss will be our DWs.  😎

(who am I kidding,.......I meant beer AND scotch)

On 3/24/2023 at 6:53 PM, Joanne G. said:

I jumped on a July, 2025 itinerary on the Dawn around Ireland.   That's an uncommon itinerary, and after a land vacation in Dublin and Galway last year, I am excited about seeing those places, again plus other parts of the country.  ☘️ 

It's pricy, and I cruise solo, so I passed on a balcony.  Sure, it's a long way off, but I could book it with only $125 down.  Low deposits make it easier to commit.  At the time I booked it last December, NCL was the only one of the major lines to have 2025 European itineraries out.   

I’ve drooled over that itinerary too.  Maybe we’ll do that in 25 too.  Such a shame airfare is so high, but that’s just the way it is. 

for what it's worth, we're booked on what i believe is a similar itinerary at the end of this july . it leaves from southampton and ends up in copenhagen. got a pretty decent airfare on british airways also

why dont you try and give this one a look 

On 3/23/2023 at 11:13 AM, complawyer said:

my only real consistent complaint (as i've stated in the past) is that their hamburger buns fall apart before im done with the burger. muster. 

I find the burger buns on NCL too soft.  I would prefer them placed on the grill for a few seconds, preferably with a touch of butter.

We are looking at South Africa for 2025 and there is nothing on the website yet. Our TA is keeping his eye out, but tells us the winter / spring itineraries will not be released for a number of months. 

We have been on the Dawn before in the DOS and really loved it, but missed the Haven. Even if there was a hot-tub option in a suite we would hop right on. Can you just imagine looking out at Madagascar from a balcony hot-tub? We traversed the Panama Canal in the hot-tub in the DOS on the Pearl and that memory will last a lifetime. 

Warmest, Amy

On 3/25/2023 at 10:53 AM, Joanne G. said:

I jumped on a July, 2025 itinerary on the Dawn around Ireland.   That's an uncommon itinerary, and after a land vacation in Dublin and Galway last year, I am excited about seeing those places, again plus other parts of the country.  ☘️ 

We're on nearly the same itinerary on the Star from Southampton on May 21 this year (there is also a May 11 sailing).  Prices are low.

More cruises (worldwide) for the second half of 2025 were added in the past few days.  700 different future cruises available to book is the highest I've ever seen.