No check-in time option

Rpeter

Today I did our 21 day check-in for our upcoming cruise and was not asked to pick a check-in time.  Has anyone experienced this?  Past 4 cruises post covid we had to pick a time.  Fine with me, but just wanted to know if this is something new.  Could not find anything on this here.

Thanks

1 hour ago, mtrancher said:

It sounds as if they haven't really been enforcing check-in times lately so perhaps they just decided to do away with the time slots.

We picked slots this past Friday.  But things do change.  

The same thing happened to me, but I'm wondering if it might be because the Getaway is scheduled to arrive in Port Canaveral without passengers from New York. They won't have any passengers to disembark so the boat might be ready faster.

I had the same issue so I called in. The first person I spoke with said not to worry, just come whenever, the second person said that times should show up in our edocs on Wednesday. Will see what happens Wednesday and go from there....

I had this happen for my January cruise on the Sky.  I posted about it and another cruiser suggested I check back in a day or so.  When I did, I noticed my 100% check in bar had gone down to 83%.  I was able to go to the health section of the check in and select a time.  

Have a wonderful cruise!

1 minute ago, MBMGWM said:

I had this happen for my January cruise on the Sky.  I posted about it and another cruiser suggested I check back in a day or so.  When I did, I noticed my 100% check in bar had gone down to 83%.  I was able to go to the health section of the check in and select a time.  

Have a wonderful cruise!

Well, that is interesting.  I will keep an eye on the check in bar.  Thanks!

• Like 1

I’m not sure where you are boarding but we sailed out of Colon Panama in February and they didn’t give anyone a set boarding time. There isn’t really enough room in the terminal to accommodate a staging area for a large group to wait before being processed. 

13 hours ago, Rpeter said:

Today I did our 21 day check-in for our upcoming cruise and was not asked to pick a check-in time.  Has anyone experienced this?  Past 4 cruises post covid we had to pick a time.  Fine with me, but just wanted to know if this is something new.  Could not find anything on this here.

Thanks

Watch you check in status over the next 24 hours. If it hops back to 85%, you need to go and pick a check in time under health. 

eDocs were ready this morning.  Printed them out and Terminal Arrival Time said Not Selected.  Read some comments on a social media site that lots of folks for this sailing had the same issue.  Someone said they called NCL and were told there was a glitch and to just ignore it and arrive whenever they wanted.  So that solves that.  Thanks all for your comments. 

I called yesterday, 1st agent said ignore and just show up whenever, second agent said that times would become available on Wednesday and to select then, third person said to disregard as we are Platinum and can board whenever. Not really sure what to believe at this point so guess we'll just show up and figure it out then.