Is Flightease down for you too?

Sailing in 12 days.  Tried yesterday and again today to view the flights.  When I click on Book and Manage flights I get a screen saying: 

we're having technical difficulties

We apologize for any inconvenience and will be back shortly.

Are you getting this too?  Maybe we're too close to sailing to get to this? Yes I know I can view the flights on the airline side.  Just wanted to check through HAL.

Edited by Native Floridian 26

Our PCC sent a change yesterday for our flights . It involved a change in Chicago to an international flight with only 1 hour leeway. (We are flying in from Oklahoma) We had booked our flights through Flight Ease and were scheduled to transfer through Houston which is one of our preferred airports. When I contacted her about the impossibility of making the Chicago flight on time,(Terminal change etc) she wrote that I should contact Flight Ease tomorrow (Tuesday ) because they were down today. So they are aware of the problem.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ClippyJoe said:

Our PCC sent a change yesterday for our flights . It involved a change in Chicago to an international flight with only 1 hour leeway. (We are flying in from Oklahoma) We had booked our flights through Flight Ease and were scheduled to transfer through Houston which is one of our preferred airports. When I contacted her about the impossibility of making the Chicago flight on time,(Terminal change etc) she wrote that I should contact Flight Ease tomorrow (Tuesday ) because they were down today. So they are aware of the problem.

Still new to this PCC concept.  Shouldn't your PCC be the one fixing this flight messup and calling Flight Ease?  Or do they not do everything a good TA would do?  Just wondering if we should consider not going through a TA for future cruises (if any).

-gregma

• Like 1

I can't speak for everyone but I usually have all my planning done when I call my PCC. Right now I have the flight I would like to substitute and I am only waiting to speak to the Flight East person tomorrow. Wish me luck ! Usually the biggest problem is getting through on the phone after the web site has been down.

Flight Ease (HAL) and EZ Air (Princess) are the same exact employees working this along with Cunard and Seabourn. Most of the employees are outside of North America. Some working from home while others are in a Call Center outside the US. Maybe 10% or less of the agents working the air are located in the US.