Bubbles Program

braz88

I'm mostly a diet soda gal, but on my last night on the Panorama, our veteran waiter saw that I had bubbles and insisted on getting me a virgin cocktail, almost like a slushie. 

I didn't know to order it, it wasn't offered anywhere, but he insisted it would be good.  He was right, it was very yummy, almost like a orange/pineapple smoothie.  That was the last night though.  So I didn't have it again.  

I can't tell you exactly what is and isn't included, but if you decide to go for it, ask your waiter and keep on asking. 😁

Bottomless Bubbles includes orange juice, cranberry juice tomato juice, pineapple juice, grapefruit juice

Not only does BB cover soda and juices, but we've asked for mocktail creations like Shirley Temples, Roy Rodgers, or a Virgin Sunrise (since mostly just pop/juice and a splash of grenadine).

6 hours ago, ehyup71 said:

Bottomless Bubbles includes orange juice, cranberry juice tomato juice, pineapple juice, grapefruit juice

Not only does BB cover soda and juices, but we've asked for mocktail creations like Shirley Temples, Roy Rodgers, or a Virgin Sunrise (since mostly just pop/juice and a splash of grenadine).

YMMV as my wife has been told drinks like Shirley Temples are not included in Bubbles.

10 hours ago, deelightfull said:

I'm mostly a diet soda gal, but on my last night on the Panorama, our veteran waiter saw that I had bubbles and insisted on getting me a virgin cocktail, almost like a slushie. 

I didn't know to order it, it wasn't offered anywhere, but he insisted it would be good.  He was right, it was very yummy, almost like a orange/pineapple smoothie.  That was the last night though.  So I didn't have it again.  

I can't tell you exactly what is and isn't included, but if you decide to go for it, ask your waiter and keep on asking. 😁

I think you got lucky.  The frozen “mocktails” aren’t supposed to be included in BB.  

• Like 1

On 3/30/2023 at 1:48 AM, ehyup71 said:

I think you're just incredibly lucky and I wish my kid was you 🙂... it's not usual to get mocktails with BB; the best my kiddo has ever gotten was a shirley temple with extra cherries (not that she was disappointed).  

Enhanced soda drinks depend on the bartender and how busy the bar is. They are of no interest to me but over my cruises, various bartenders have dressed up sodas for my child but usually, they were one not too busy and looking for an extra tip. 

• Like 2