Where can I see my minor's C&A status?

Just a word of caution to those thinking that setting up their under 18's with a C&A account is a good idea.

- Make sure that you use a separate e mail and do not use your e mail account.  As long as you are linked in a family relationship it is fine but as soon as they get unlinked it causes major issues as the system tries to update and reconcile accounts based on the e mail address.  It took way too many calls for me to get everything corrected and in the end the only way they could fix things was to issue new C&A numbers to 3 out of 4 of us.

21 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Just a word of caution to those thinking that setting up their under 18's with a C&A account is a good idea.

- Make sure that you use a separate e mail and do not use your e mail account.  As long as you are linked in a family relationship it is fine but as soon as they get unlinked it causes major issues as the system tries to update and reconcile accounts based on the e mail address.  It took way too many calls for me to get everything corrected and in the end the only way they could fix things was to issue new C&A numbers to 3 out of 4 of us.

I don’t think you need to assign an email to the c&a account unless the reps do it in stealth mode as we’ve never had to give and from what I read online, it’s not required. I believe it’s tied to name and bday?

1 hour ago, onyournextcruise said:

I don’t think you need to assign an email to the c&a account unless the reps do it in stealth mode as we’ve never had to give and from what I read online, it’s not required. I believe it’s tied to name and bday?

If you want to access your account on line you do.  If you are just setting up an account then you don't

1 hour ago, onyournextcruise said:

yep, like the post said, you can setup account without email. having a rci account is a different story!

When I got a C&A number set up for the child I called in to C&A number. An email address was required for them to set it up. 

2 hours ago, nellie54914 said:

When I got a C&A number set up for the child I called in to C&A number. An email address was required for them to set it up. 

Yeah they just may have done it stealth mode just using mine without saying anything as I was speculating.

Edited by onyournextcruise