Which restaurants on Allure have a bar inside of them?

Hi CC Friends - We are going on Allure in December, and I was wondering if anyone knew if any of the specialty restaurants have a physical bar in them? I am referring to an actual physical bar that you can sit/stand at, not just being able to order drinks from a server who comes to your table. My thoughts are that none of them do, but I figured I would ask here.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Doc2725 said:

Hi CC Friends - We are going on Allure in December, and I was wondering if anyone knew if any of the specialty restaurants have a physical bar in them? I am referring to an actual physical bar that you can sit/stand at, not just being able to order drinks from a server who comes to your table. My thoughts are that none of them do, but I figured I would ask here.

I believe there is a small bar in Sabor's

1 hour ago, not-enough-cruising said:

I agree with Sabor 

Also Vintages; if you consider that “specialty dining”; regardless it’s a great bar. 

Thank you. Do they serve food in vintages?

4 minutes ago, not-enough-cruising said:

They serve Tapas, very nice pre dinner small plates, in our experience

That’s good to know. Thank you. I’ve noticed on some of the newer ships on other lines they have been putting full bars inside speciality restaurants, which you can sit at and eat. Wondering if Royal is going to start doing something similar in the future? 

34 minutes ago, Doc2725 said:

That’s good to know. Thank you. I’ve noticed on some of the newer ships on other lines they have been putting full bars inside speciality restaurants, which you can sit at and eat. Wondering if Royal is going to start doing something similar in the future? 

Interesting, I don’t see that being a good use of space; I’ve never gone to a specialty dining reservation and have to wait at all to be seated. 

51 minutes ago, Doc2725 said:

I doubt it but that would work for me.  I go out a couple of days a week for happy hour and early dinner and always sit and eat at the bar