Parking near port

I am looking for parking alternatives to the parking garage at the port.  Are there any?  $267 for 7 days seems high.  Anyone have any known options?   Not guesses.  Also not a hotel that will allow you to park at their lot while you are cruising.  I’m not having any luck finding anything remotely close

1 hour ago, Postman806 said:

I am looking for parking alternatives to the parking garage at the port.  Are there any?  $267 for 7 days seems high.  Anyone have any known options?   Not guesses.  Also not a hotel that will allow you to park at their lot while you are cruising.  I’m not having any luck finding anything remotely close

Nio one can answer your question without your naming the port.

BTW this is a Ports of Call board. If you're asking about Seattle...a guess based on your apparent hometown being in Washington, then the appropriate board to ask the question is the West Coast Departures board.

2 hours ago, Postman806 said:

My mistake.   I knew I was on the right board but failed to mention I was asking about Vancouver 

Actually it's not really on the right board. Questions related to Vancouver cruise departures are best asked on the West Coast Departures board, just as is the case for Seattle Departures, This is a port of call board although sometimes posters fail to understand the distinction.

If you go to the West Coast Departures board you'll see the following at the top of the page:

West Coast Departures

Honolulu, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, San Francisco, Vancouver

Downtown parking in Vancouver is pricey and near Canada Place is generally on the higher end.  

That said, have you checked EasyPark.ca?   These are city owned lots which I find generally cheaper.  

There seems to be a lot at 1095 W Waterfront Rd (Lot 54) that appears to be $24.35/day which will work out a chunk less than $267 for seven days.  If it's the lot I'm thinking of, it's only a five minute walk to the Canada Place cruise terminal.  However, it might be a little confusing to drive to because Waterfront road is kind of a quirky road that goes underground.  Other than driving and walking by it, I've never used this lot so can't comment on the stall sizes, security, etc.

Another resource you may want to check is Parkopedia which has info on more lots.

You might wish to consider the long term (Templeton) lot at YVR.  The lot is adjacent to the Canada Line which takes you to Waterfront Station.  Canada Place is right next door.  Travel time is about 30 minutes.  The cars are designed for luggage and there are elevators at Waterfront Station for easy handling.   You can prebook your spot.   The cost is very reasonable.