All-included like Celebrity

I was just trying to book our first cruise on Royal Caribbean but could not find any option to book an all inclusive type booking that would include unlimited drinks, Wi-Fi and tips as Celebrity offers. If anybody can point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated. 

1 hour ago, Kelownadon said:

I was just trying to book our first cruise on Royal Caribbean but could not find any option to book an all inclusive type booking that would include unlimited drinks, Wi-Fi and tips as Celebrity offers. If anybody can point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated. 

If you upgrade to the next level similar to Celebrity and book Princess or Holland America, then you can get what you want.

Entry level lines like Royal, Carnival, NCL or MSC don't have such packages.

1 hour ago, Tlbecker1 said:

There isn’t one.  Royal is à la carte. 

You can price out with adding grats, drink package and wifi, still cheaper than star class.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, CruizinSusan70 said:

If you upgrade to the next level similar to Celebrity and book Princess or Holland America, then you can get what you want.

MSC has their all in packaging at times

3 minutes ago, CanadaRob said:

You can price out with adding grats, drink package and wifi, still cheaper than star class.

Depends on how many people you have in the cabin and what you can get it for.  14 people in the 4br villa definitely can come out cheaper than a la carte, as can aqua suites for a decent price.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, edwrawhide said:

Star Class offers all of that. 

Care to expand on what Star Class is?

OK just found out star class refers to suites. I would never stay in a suite as I just don’t see the value in spending that kind of money and probably can’t afford it anyway haha. 

• Like 2

What had me interested in a Royal Caribbean cruise was a Caribbean itinerary that started in Florida, went to Grand Cayman, Aruba, Curacao, Bonaire, Haiti, Bermuda and finished in Boston. However, without the all included package, it is definitely a no-go. Thanks for the comments. 

5 minutes ago, Kelownadon said:

What had me interested in a Royal Caribbean cruise was a Caribbean itinerary that started in Florida, went to Grand Cayman, Aruba, Curacao, Bonaire, Haiti, Bermuda and finished in Boston. However, without the all included package, it is definitely a no-go. Thanks for the comments. 

This makes no sense.  Because you don't have those extras baked into your cruise fare making it more expensive and don't want to pay for them separately, this rules out an appealing itinerary?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Kelownadon said:

I HIGHLY doubt you're going to find a cruise that starts in Florida, hits those stops and finishes in Boston.

However, if you get in touch with a TA (or Royal directly), I'm sure they can put a quote together that includes the stops you want AND all the extras you want.  

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

I HIGHLY doubt you're going to find a cruise that starts in Florida, hits those stops and finishes in Boston.

However, if you get in touch with a TA (or Royal directly), I'm sure they can put a quote together that includes the stops you want AND all the extras you want.  

Looks like Grandeur is running this on 08/25/24    

There is a repo cruise on August 10 2024 from Fort Lauderdale to Brooklyn.  Stops in Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao, Dominica, San Juan, Barbados and St.Maarten. Edit... It's on the Enchanted Princess, built in 2020 and currently in dry dock.

Edited by CruizinSusan70

11 minutes ago, CruizinSusan70 said:

There is a repo cruise on August 10 2024 from Fort Lauderdale to Brooklyn.  Stops in Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao, Dominica, San Juan, Barbados and St.Maarten. Edit... It's on the Enchanted Princess, built in 2020 and currently in dry dock.

Thanks for pointing that out. I discussed it with my wife and for a number of reasons it looks like we will now start looking at Celebrity for a Panama Canal type of itinerary. 

3 hours ago, CruizinSusan70 said:

I do not think this is true. We sailed with all of them. Celebrity program is new. Princess and HAL never had them.

NCL actually has programs when many things are included.

MSC has "experiences" with some or a lot included.

3 hours ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

Serenade has one next September 2023,  out for Tampa, hits the ABC's, and finishes in Boston.

To the OP.  I prefer pay as you go, we don't drink enough to make paying for the drink packages worthwhile. Happy with the included drinks during the day (iced water, flavoured waters, tea coffee etc) and a couple of drinks in the evening.

Can do without WiFi and will pre pay gratuities at time of booking. In fact I didn't book Celebrity until they started offering their basic cruises without the extras. 

You can pre book and pay for the extras like drink packages and WiFi  in the planner before your holiday.

Edited by sgmn
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Tatka said:

I do not think this is true. We sailed with all of them. Celebrity program is new. Princess and HAL never had them.

I dont know about HAL but Princess has packages with drinks, gratuities and wifi, plus some extras all included - the cheapest is $60 per person per day more than their base fare.  If you drink it's a really good deal.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tatka said:

Princess has their plus program which I had first hand experience with for 14 days last year on the Discovery.  For an extra 40 bucks per day, you got gratuities, wifi and their drink package.  It was so popular they increased the price to 50 per day and after 6-9 months decided to turn it into a two tier system at 60 and 80 per day, with the 60 being the same as the old 40 and 50.

Also, the Celebrity program is not new.  Had it on the Celebrity Edge back in January of 2020.  Have never sailed on HAL, but I believe they have a similar program.

NCL's perks do not include gratuities, their drinks package doesn't include bottled water or coffee drinks and their wifi only gives 250 minutes.

Hello,

When booking MSC, at the outset you are offered a choice (and price) of 'room only' and 'all-in' though the 'all-in' does not include wifi - that is an extra.

Regards,

Cublet

3 hours ago, Tatka said:

Hello,

The 'experiences' seem pretty thin and are mostly around booking flexibility and discounts apart from the Aurea spa experience. 'All-in' prices are independent of the 'experience' - see my post above.

Regards,

Cublet

• Like 1