is there a way to check how close I am to next tier for princess cruise

jameslee

If you sign into your account of the website, and choose the Captains Circle tab, it will show your cruises and give a total credits. Knowing the levels, you can figure it out. (Levels are on the website as well)

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, flutprop said:

If you sign into your account of the website, and choose the Captains Circle tab, it will show your cruises and give a total credits and number of days. Knowing the levels, you can figure it out. (Levels are on the website as well)

See my addition above in red.

You can reach the next level based on days or credits.

1 hour ago, wheezedr said:

No.  You only get the next level amenities during the cruise after you have reached a new level.

Correct.

But if you are on a B2B and reach the next level by the end of the first segment, then the second level should be at the new level even if the B2B was booked as a single cruise.

If this is your situation, check with the Captain;s Circle rep during the first segment to make him.her aware of what your status should be on the 2nd segment.

53 minutes ago, caribill said:

If this is your situation, check with the Captain;s Circle rep during the first segment to make him.her aware of what your status should be on the 2nd segment.

Of course you mean the Loyalty and Events Manager instead of Captain's Circle rep ... not to be confused with the Director of Restaurant Operations ... 😉

5 hours ago, beg3yrs said:

Of course you mean the Loyalty and Events Manager instead of Captain's Circle rep ... not to be confused with the Director of Restaurant Operations ... 😉

Of course. Definitely not the Director of Crew Appreciation. Or the person who pilots the water shuttle.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, wheezedr said:

No.  You only get the next level amenities during the cruise after you have reached a new level.  Better hurry as the amenities are quickly disappearing 

There is an exception to this rule. If you will reach the next level in one or two days into a LONG sailing, the Loyalty and Events Manager can bump you to the new tier for that sailing. What constitutes LONG is not clearly defined, but I would imagine at least 14 days. I saw this happen last year when a passenger was waiting to ask this question on a 25 day sailing as they were told they would reach ‘151’ days on the second day and to talk to the Loyalty Manager to get them upgraded to the next tier.

I asked the Loyalty Manager about this and they confirmed they can and will do this. Need to be a long sailing and you need to be within 1 or 2 days of your next tier when you start the sailing.

23 hours ago, caribill said:

See my addition above in red.

You can reach the next level based on days or credits.

Thanks I went to Captain's Circle tab which goes here - https://book.princess.com/captaincircle/membershipBenefits.page I only see that I am Ruby with my membership # but I don't see how many days or credits until next level on that link. Is there a different link?

Edit:  I found the correct link it is https://book.princess.com/captaincircle/myPrincess.page Too bad it shows 4 Cruises sailed for me and 45 Total Princess Cruise days, which means my 16 day Hawaii cruise won't work until after this trip 

Edited by jameslee

Shortest Princess cruise we’ve done was a 4 day reposition that we grabbed as our 5th cruise so we would be Platinum with free internet on our next cruise which was a 14 day cruise. We enjoyed the free internet for many years until they decided that 43 cruises on Princess no longer was enough to receive any free internet time.