Recent Native Choice

Love2CruiseTampa

Hello,

I am leading a family group to Costa Maya in June. I had contacted Native Choice back in December, and received an email immediately from them about a group tour. I have since tried to email and call them multiple times but I’m not getting any response. Has anybody used Native Choice  in the last few weeks and comment? Thank you! 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if you've been able to reach them, but I emailed them today just to confirm a reservation I made in January, and they responded within an hour. I'm not sure why they wouldn't be returning your emails. Maybe try them again? I know that has to be very frustrating. I'm sure these are the methods of contact you've already tried, but here is how I have been communicating with them.

+52 (983)103-5955
reservations@chacchobenruins.com

Best of luck, and hope this helps in some way!

• Like 1

Thank you, Karri. Yes, I had checked my spam etc. It's so strange! They have so many good reviews. In any case, I've decided to just book with the ship. I'm concerned with the amount of people on our trip (15) that if they don't show up or be ready for us, we will be out of luck. It's a shame because I was looking forward to the lagoon and ruins and am just doing the ruins now.  

5 hours ago, Love2CruiseTampa said:

Thank you, Karri. Yes, I had checked my spam etc. It's so strange! They have so many good reviews. In any case, I've decided to just book with the ship. I'm concerned with the amount of people on our trip (15) that if they don't show up or be ready for us, we will be out of luck. It's a shame because I was looking forward to the lagoon and ruins and am just doing the ruins now.  

If it's any consolation, the ruins were better than the lagoon.  The area we went to was not exactly like the photos you see.  We ate and drank and basically just waited to get back in the vans.  I did the Chacchoben extreme tour.  Loved the ruins but was a little disappointed in the lagoon.  May have been where we were at but just not a fan.  If you all want to hang out by water that day, just stay by the pool at the port.  It's free.

18 hours ago, jean87510 said:

If it's any consolation, the ruins were better than the lagoon.  The area we went to was not exactly like the photos you see.  We ate and drank and basically just waited to get back in the vans.  I did the Chacchoben extreme tour.  Loved the ruins but was a little disappointed in the lagoon.  May have been where we were at but just not a fan.  If you all want to hang out by water that day, just stay by the pool at the port.  It's free.

That does make it a bit better! We were also not crazy about the 1 hour and 20 minute ride back to the port after a full day. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...