Luggage Storage At cruise terminal

tashaaa

Hi, 

I’m wondering, if we can leave the luggage after disembarking at the cruise terminal, for one or two hours? Did anyone try this? 
we are taking the cruise in June, and would go after disembarking to the market, to buy souvenirs. Than go to use the day pass in Te Moana. 

9 hours ago, tashaaa said:

Hi, 

I’m wondering, if we can leave the luggage after disembarking at the cruise terminal, for one or two hours? Did anyone try this? 
we are taking the cruise in June, and would go after disembarking to the market, to buy souvenirs. Than go to use the day pass in Te Moana. 

I wouldn't plan on that. Best to run over to the Marche early ... then return to the ship and depart by 10AM, the official rime when everyone needs to be off the ship.

47 minutes ago, Tahitianbigkahuna said:

There is a café a few blocks away that does storage ... can't think of the name.

Would be great if anyone could come up with the name.  We need somewhere to store our luggage for a few hours in Papeete too.

28 minutes ago, mermaid 285 said:

Would be great if anyone could come up with the name.  We need somewhere to store our luggage for a few hours in Papeete too.

That is what Google is for 😉

https://radicalstorage.com/luggage-storage/papeete/manuho-e/luggage-storage-papeete-ferry-terminal?dropOff=2023-04-12T07:30:59-10:00&pickUp=2023-04-12T13:30:59-10:00&bags=2&tips=0

• 1 month later...