Iona departure

Graemeliv

Hi all,

Just a small question. Does anyone know what check in time and/or departure usually is for Iona departing to Norwegian fjords? Booking a flight from Belfast and want to make sure I have plenty of time.

thanks in advance. 

19 minutes ago, Graemeliv said:

Hi all,

Just a small question. Does anyone know what check in time and/or departure usually is for Iona departing to Norwegian fjords? Booking a flight from Belfast and want to make sure I have plenty of time.

thanks in advance. 

Not going on Iona to Fjords until a few weeks time but have been on the Azura to Fjords and it was about 5.30pm but remember there will be a last book in time which  for my cruise in 3 weeks time is 16.30.

Check in time you will only find out on your boarding pass which you can print off 3 weeks beforehand unless anyone knows another way of finding out beforehand.

2 hours ago, Graemeliv said:

Hi all,

thanks in advance. 

Wouldn't dream of flying on the same day of cruise far too risky. Fly day before and stay in hotel overnight.

15 hours ago, majortom10 said:

Wouldn't dream of flying on the same day of cruise far too risky. Fly day before and stay in hotel overnight.

I've flown twice on the day from Glasgow  with no problem just made sure i was there in plenty of time in case of hold up on flight leaving.

Also flying in from Belfast but the day before

eastern airways have cancelled their flights to Southampton and Flybe have gone bust

this as far as I know only leaves the Aer Lingus (emerald airlines) flights remaining

i would suggest booking your flights asap

• 2 weeks later...