Free at Sea drink package

bighedz

In our experience (wife and I) with NCL, it's best to have both cards in hand when ordering a drink for two people. That isn't always the case, depends on the bartender, time of day, how crowded it is, etc. As the cruise progresses, I was asked less and less for both cards. There is no "time limit" on time between drinks.

I can't answer about the bucket of beer, etc.

Doug

10 minutes ago, PaperSniper4 said:

If I drank enough coffee to justify that $139 I'd never be able to sleep! 😁

I think it’s $12.95 a day and can be purchased by just one person (I don’t drink coffee but my husband loves his Starbucks!) we have a 9n coming up that’s why it was so much (I bought it as a surprise to him!) 

22 minutes ago, cruzbound said:

Hi All,

I have a few questions regarding the drink package.  So our friends got it on their reservation and we have four sea days in a row.  I am sure they will be hanging at the pool with us most of the time (we don't drink) and I know of with Royal Caribbean people can get buckets of beer (like 6 at a time).  Does NCL allow this on the drink package?  Or do they allow one of them to go up and get two drinks (one for the wife or husband)?  Do they only allow you to get drinks every so often - like once an hour, etc.?  We have been on RC so much I know how their system works but never on NCL so I don't know their system and what to tell our friends.  Any information would be helpful - thanks.

cruzbound

I don’t think you can get a bucket of beer, 2 drinks at a time maximum, no time limits.

1 hour ago, redmomof4 said:

I think it’s $12.95 a day and can be purchased by just one person (I don’t drink coffee but my husband loves his Starbucks!) we have a 9n coming up that’s why it was so much (I bought it as a surprise to him!) 

You are a good wife!😎

3 hours ago, cruzbound said:

I have a few questions regarding the drink package.  So our friends got it on their reservation and we have four sea days in a row.  I am sure they will be hanging at the pool with us most of the time (we don't drink) and I know of with Royal Caribbean people can get buckets of beer (like 6 at a time).  Does NCL allow this on the drink package?  Or do they allow one of them to go up and get two drinks (one for the wife or husband)?  Do they only allow you to get drinks every so often - like once an hour, etc.?  We have been on RC so much I know how their system works but never on NCL so I don't know their system and what to tell our friends.  Any information would be helpful - thanks.

Never saw beer buckets.  Go to bar and get 2 drinks, no problem.  Go every 10 minutes, no problem.

Even better: have a pool waiter get your first round, tip generously, and they will return with fresh ones -- at whatever pace you drink -- without hesitation.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, cruzbound said:

Hi All,

cruzbound

NCL used to sell buckets of beer at a discount, but they were never included in the Beverage package, and I believe that they have gone now anyway.

The terms of the package specifically state that you can get two drinks at a time with one card. I used to offer both cards when getting drinks for both of us, but never even bother now as they always say that they just need one. It is years since a bar tender even took both cards from me, let alone asked for them.