Captain's Club 1 Category Upgrade ??

WrittenOnYourHeart

35 minutes ago, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

Can I use that with an onboard booking? Would I just ask? (My TA automatically applied it to my Summit booking without my asking her, so I'm not sure how to approach it if I rebook onboard.)

TIA!

The Future Cruise department will be able to apply your free loyalty upgrade. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

If you book on board you need to ask for the upgrade - only a location really worth a few dollars.  Your reservation will be assigned automatically to the TA that booked your cruise.

Thanks! I knew that about assigning to my TA which is fine. She's great.

It is important to tell them at the time of booking because the "rules" say it has to be done then or you don't get it.... and yes, it is automatically assigned to the TA who booked your current reservation but you can change that within 60 days after it is booked.  Just need to file some paperwork with Celebrity.

Just now, Mr. Click said:

It is important to tell them at the time of booking because the "rules" say it has to be done then or you don't get it.... and yes, it is automatically assigned to the TA who booked your current reservation but you can change that within 60 days after it is booked.  Just need to file some paperwork with Celebrity.

Thanks.

I actually love my TA - like I said, when I booked my Summit cruise for this summer in Aqua, she applied it without my even asking and got me one of the aft-facing Aqua cabins! I have no desire to change her.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mr. Click said:

You can inform the Future Cruises agent that you don't want it assigned to the TA who booked the current sailing.   You then would have 30 days to assign to another agent or leave it with Celebrity.

Ok, everyone!

I LOVE MY TA! I have ZERO issues with her getting the booking. That is NOT what I was asking about.

I said she applied it to my upcoming booking without asking as a good thing! I had given her aft-facing Aqua veranda numbers (under Prime Aqua) and she booked it at the regular Aqua rate with my Captain's Club upgrade - I'd forgotten to ask if that was possible. So that was a GOOD thing!

• Like 1