Ensure Drink

latebloomer56

Totally forgot can I bring Ensure on board? It is a drink and will be eating better on the ship but if I skip meals I drink one of these 🙁 yes even on a cruise I skip meals. Did try to research this but nothing could be found. Silly and just won't bring it if I can't.

Thanks

17 hours ago, latebloomer56 said:

Totally forgot can I bring Ensure on board? It is a drink and will be eating better on the ship but if I skip meals I drink one of these 🙁 yes even on a cruise I skip meals. Did try to research this but nothing could be found. Silly and just won't bring it if I can't.

Thanks

Ensure is made in a powdered form. I have always taken my protein shake powder on the ships with no problem.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ready2cruzagain said:

Ensure is made in a powdered form. I have always taken my protein shake powder on the ships with no problem.

This I didn't know, will look for this today. Thank you so much will also be easier to pack.

CC is a great site, so many nice people willing to share.

• Like 1

On 4/12/2023 at 10:05 AM, latebloomer56 said:

Thanks

You can also get Meal Replacement packs from places like Unjury.  Individual meals in single serve packages.   Just add water.

https://unjury.com/protein/meal-replacement/chocolate-cookie-protein-centric-meal-replacement-single-serve-packets-box-of-7/

• Like 1

I just need the protein supplement because I don't eat correctly. I try and am actually overweight, but what I do eat isn't as balanced as it should be. Working on it but they suggested extra protein and B vitamins to get back my energy. Last year was tough.

6 minutes ago, latebloomer56 said:

I just need the protein supplement because I don't eat correctly. I try and am actually overweight, but what I do eat isn't as balanced as it should be. Working on it but they suggested extra protein and B vitamins to get back my energy. Last year was tough.

Extra Proteins and B Vitamins. Hum....

1 hour ago, latebloomer56 said:

Yes until I get my appetite back it helps. I'm actually walking 2 miles a day one in the morning and one in the afternoon. This trip is a good incentive to move.

I lost 5kg (11pounds) on a Mediterranean cruise because of all the walking on excursions and on the ship. I tend to eat way better on the ship than I do at home as I don’t have to do any of the prep. 
yep I’m a freak that loses weight on a cruise! 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, eileeshb said:

I lost 5kg (11pounds) on a Mediterranean cruise because of all the walking on excursions and on the ship. I tend to eat way better on the ship than I do at home as I don’t have to do any of the prep. 
yep I’m a freak that loses weight on a cruise! 

I would but generally only about five pounds. Your right we eat better, and I'm hope all the variety will make me want to eat better.

7 hours ago, uneamie said:

Too bad that site won't let you read it unless you subscribe. 

If you turn off Java Script it allows you to read, sorry I did not know it was a pay site as I have Java turned off permanently & only turn on when needed.

Alternatively the US brand of powdered alcohol is Palcohol (banned in many states) if you Google that you should get alternative sites like this:
https://abcnews.go.com/Health/palcohol-powdered-alcohol-approved-feds/story?id=29580363

Or maybe banned in the US by the FDA according to the second report video that starts after the first. I don't know??

Edited by ziggyuk
  • Like 1