Everything sold out!?

tap_out

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

I'm hoping the Venezia prices stay reasonable for the winter and I can fit that into the NFL schedule once it's released. If not I'm probably going to be opening up my fall/winter to other cruise lines.

Which NFL team do you play for? 😁

• Haha 1

On 4/14/2023 at 8:56 AM, tap_out said:

Well not everything, but hopefully I got your attention. We cruise every year in August as my wife is a teacher and runs a summer program. Our window is the first 3 weeks of August. I would say for the most part we always book this time of year for our August cruise if not a little later. I'm floored by the limited amount of availability. We were looking to go on the madi gras or celebration and they are almost completely if not totally sold out. Something else that doesn't help us is the fact we need a room with occupancy for 3 because our 6 year old is coming.  Pricing has also went up since last year but I guess that's no surprise as everything is up.  So what gives. Is this a post Covid rush and people just wanting to vacation again? I guess my best bet is just to keep an eye out and hope some rooms open up.  

Did you just look on Carnival or did you peruse any of the vast number of other cruise only websites that may have group space or cabins on hold that will not be released until final payment is due?   You could also look at the MSC Meraviglia out of Brooklyn

36 minutes ago, dallasdan said:

Do you take off work the Monday's after games?

Home games, yeah. That’s a consideration right now as well. Not knowing how many days I may need for that. I usually miss a game or two so it may depend on who they’re playing. Last year I went to six games. We had seven or eight total. I know one of our home games was London. That’s not a part of my deal. If I book something now I’m trying to keep it down to 4-5 vacay days so I have flexibility with that and hopefully a December cruise.

The NCL cruise I was looking at lost its solo deal last night. The price almost doubled so I’m back to the drawing board.

Edited by Saint Greg